Search results

  1. D

    Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad someone caught my reference! My friend told me about the Hello Kitty pen, and all these funny thoughts were in my head. remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine keeps sniffing the pen and wonders why it smells bad?
  2. D

    What was Disney thinking?

    Too true! The only good film they made this year was Lilo and Stitch. Look at Country Bears. Even I didn't want to see that, and I have a love affair with bad movies. Peter Pan 2 was a ... a joke.. plain and simple. I didn't even bother to catch it on video. Gag! If you can make a...
  3. D

    Shalom Sesame...why is it scary???

    No.. actually, the whole thing was the characters were literally puppets of their government or something like that, and the special guest was Arafat, who was shaking and nervous. Of course, this was a knee jerk reaction to the terrorist attacks. However, I did do a commercial pardoy called...
  4. D

    Muppets in IAVMMCM

    Yeah! Kevin is one of the coolest common era performers (now that Frank's on other projects, and a lot of Jerry's characters look like they will soon be recast!) I mean, Clifford, Leon, Hoots the Owl, Benny Rabbit, and yes.. even Elmo were just great because he made them great. I mean, Elmo...
  5. D

    Ideas For New Muppet Specials

    I know, Daffyfan, I know. In fact, I was going to write a post about Muppet Moive alternate versions. 1) They can't sell a project to Brodway, because they need to steal the plot of a movie to make it big. 2) TMM, Gozo DOES go to India and Makes it REALLY big in films (infact, more films...
  6. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    SHA-LO-O-O-OM! (Muppets from Space Refference!) If they keep pranking me at this rate, I'll be singing Kwanzaa Carols. Here it is.... Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock Jingle bells ring an' Jingle Bells swing Snowin' and Blowin' an' Bushles of Fun, Now the Jingle hop has...
  7. D

    Do all mp3s for MC Radio need to be of great quality?

    lloydnebulon@yahoo.com if you can get me the Roosevelt Franklin one too, that'll be cool. I thank you for trying! Dr. Tooth!:D
  8. D

    Ideas For New Muppet Specials

    How about this one... Muppets take Manhatten 2. The play closes in record time, because they did not make a new musical by ripping off some lame movie (I do not mean Producers, it rock! Ma is trying to get tickets for the Boston performance! I meant like Big and Footloose!) What ever...
  9. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    CUT! CUT! CUT!! WHat music sheet are you using? Is it on page 32? I got the lyrics to.. Driedle, Driedle, Driedle, I made you out of clay, and when it's dry an' ready Oh, Driedle, I shall play! If anything we have a Po-litically correct music number!
  10. D

    Favourite animated movies?

    My personal list Rodger Rabbit Emperor's New Groove A Boy Named Charlie Brown Lilo and Stitch Akira Nightmare Before CHristmas Aladdin Lion King Monsters Inc Shrek Toy Story 1 and 2 Bugs Life Antz Ice Age Jungle Book there are more, but I can't exactly think of them. I did...
  11. D

    Do all mp3s for MC Radio need to be of great quality?

    Hey, Clean Gulch.. can you get me an MP3 of the Spanish Alphabet Rap?
  12. D

    Shalom Sesame...why is it scary???

    I do not know, and frankly I don't WANT to know. Try looking at different video rental places for Shalome Sesame Videos. It's on the video called "Passover!"
  13. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    That's okay FOzzie! I just thought that Adam Sandler was running around! Okay.. ¡Cascabeleo Belces! ¡Cascabeleo Belces! ¡Cascabelee toda la manera! We must have a prankster on the loose. Either that, or Bable fish must be writing this episode!
  14. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Absoultely of course not! "A CHarlie Brown Christmas" is the best Christmas special in my opinion! I just wish the new stories had Sally talking about, "Santa Claus and his rain gear!"
  15. D

    who plays MONTY?

    Oh.. you didn't know? Monty's whole name IS Monty Python! He's Supposed to be a character like John Clees on Monty Python, hense the name. Sorry if I confused you, man! Monty's full name is Monty Python!
  16. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Okay.. Animal.. Zoot.. Floyd. Since Janice is persona non show up-o, let's take it from th' top.. Jingle Bells, Batman Smells Robin Laid an egg The Bat Mobel lost a Wheel an' the Joker ran a way.... Who slipped me the Bart Simpson Lyrics?
  17. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Hmmm.. wasn't that already in the first one. He was talking to Violet. I do not want to spoil it for you, but I was a little disappointed because they didn't use any thing with Peppermint Patty and Marcie in the new stories. They DID use Linus's little brother, Rerun, though. But it was...
  18. D

    who plays MONTY?

    Monty Python was played by Martin P. Robinson!
  19. D

    Muppets in Media Guardian

    Worldlier view.. oh silly me. I tthought that you were serious. Come on! Saying that whining and complaining is worldier. I guess old people are geniouses. "Everything Stinks! The Music's too loud!" Yeah! "worldlier! I have searched up on you're posts, and you have had nothing but bad...
  20. D

    Mr. Poodlepants in new Xmas Movie

    Seymore must have been dragged down. Sort of like when everyone liked Dean Martin better than Jerry Lewis. Seymore could make a come back, but possilby in France. Just kidding. Bobo was one of the BEST parts of MFS. "baby steps sir.. Baby steps!" "Jalepenos, Jalapenos, gunna get my...
Top