Search results

  1. D

    UK TV Muppet Christmas Schedule

    You guys didn't answer Frogboy's question. I wouldn't mind, but I'm jjust itchin' to know! Is Bloody a swear word in the UK?
  2. D

    Schulz/Peanuts Thread

    Well, I have seen this Sunday night, and wel.. too bad ABC doesn't come in so good on my TV, otherwise, I'dve taped it. Sincew it was based on strips, I actually read half of them before, and a good number of them were in the compilation book Halmark made (to sell cards) "The Joy of a Peanuts...
  3. D

    The Martin P. Robinson Appreciation Thread

    AWWW... Thank FOMP!! Fomp a moment there I Fomp the Fomp fomp fompitty fomp fomp, fomp fomp fommp f-fomf Closed thread! Fomp to Fomp and Fomp he Fomp Fomp with an iron Fomp!!!
  4. D

    Muppets in Media Guardian

    I'm sorry! But what ol's toady is trying to say here is that Henson should abandon the vision of Jim inorder to seel out and do what everyone's doing, because everyone's doing it! Let me put it this way, remember how our mothers told us, "Oh yeah? And if everyone jumped off the Brooklyn...
  5. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    ehh.. I'm alright! Just can we do "frosty the Snowman" instead? (Note, I too could play more than one character. If anyone wants to be Piggy and Strangepork, I'd love to do a Pigs in Space skit!)
  6. D

    Muppets in Media Guardian

    Does anyone care what you think? Okay! Enough is enough! You do nothing on this site but complain about how much you hate the muppets compaired to CGI stuff. Listen pall, I am sooooo sorry if you want to come here and spam us with you're incessant complaints. If you don't like the...
  7. D

    What was Disney thinking?

    Well.. I don't have any movie money on me...Besides, there's something about this film I don't particularly like.. I don't know what it is.. I think that the Robot is too close to Gonzo's role in Muppet Treasure Island. I dunno why, but I'd rather see 8 Crazy Nights. No futuristic retooling of...
  8. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    Okay.. time to rehearse my little number with Floyd.. Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell... (LOUD EXPLOSION!!!!) (Dr. Teeth flys thorugh the roof as a result, landing on Beaurguard..) Animal.. Have you gotten into Crazy Harry's Exploding Piano closet again?
  9. D

    Cliff's Nightmare

    anyway.. I know Richard Hunt did play a bunch of the characters. I know he played Statler, but he also played Boppiy and the sandwich which was disagreeing with him. There was someone else, but I can't remember. But Dave Golez seemed to be in it alot, as Gonzo and Digit!
  10. D

    Shalom Sesame...why is it scary???

    Yeah! I got the joke! Man, Beaker... that was incredably funny, and I don't know why!!! I once thought of making fun of the Palistinian version of Sesame Street, but it was too harsh, mean, and very politically incorrect! But you have to admit, the 1974 Villa Sesamo was creepy! I...
  11. D

    Beware of abridged "John Denver & Muppets" Xmas CD!!

    I saw it at Fileines or somewhere to that extent. I HAD IT, but it fell down the stairs and got all scratched. Crap! It was one of the first CD's I got too!
  12. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    No sweat Floyd! Crazy Harry, you may want to put you're explosives on a shelf, just so Animal won't get at em.. unless he clibs the walls, then you have to grease the walls then put them on the shelf!
  13. D

    The official, "Remember this?" thread

    Okay! Here's an idea! Everytime you can't THINK of a classsic Sesame Street sketch (or want to reminice) just post it on this thread here. my questions: Was there ever an episode in which a fat blue anything muppet was telling a Japanese tale kabuki syle? I saw this picture on a...
  14. D

    Ed Sullivan Christmas Special

    At the end they had a very very brief musical montage, and it showed a little more Muppets. They had mosnters singing with Ed, and they had Jim coming out with the reindeer puppet on his arms!
  15. D

    Fan Mail

    I just E-mailed them.. doubt they'll answer it though! Emmy- You got to meet the Voice of BART SIMPSON!!! Cool! I remember that at the Coolidge Corner theater in Brookline Mass, Harry Shearer was there to discuss his new movie, and to present This Is Spinal tap. unfortunatewly, I had a...
  16. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    That's what it was... (Swedish Chef stands with Tommie... all of the sudden, there's a loud explosion, and the two go flying!) Animal was chewin' on some of Crazy Harry's plastic explosives again!
  17. D

    Shalom Sesame...why is it scary???

    But honestly, dispite the fears and such that are related to different languages and dubbs, I liked the characters on the show. Especially Moishe Oofnik (Israeli cousin to Oscar the Grouch). I know that they did change the Kippi the Porcupine character to look more Muppet like, and less like a...
  18. D

    Emmet Otter Christmas Menu

    I'll take it you meant "There will be twice as many!" Cuz if three were twice as many, then we'd have like one and a half menus. Jus kidding. Great job as always!
  19. D

    Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

    Sorry Sideroad.. I meant Burlington mall in MASSACHUSETTES!! They were the first place I saw Simpsons 10. They only had one of each character, and they said they sold out of Animal's playset (i don't believe them..) They had at least 10 Bill and Marty figs though.
  20. D

    UK Goes Crazy Over McDonalds Happy Meals

    Though I doubt it... maybe.. juuuuuuuust maybe this may get McDonalds US to get the courage to do a Muppet promotion over here. I got two Tresure Planet toys and I didn't even see the moive yet!
Top