Search results

  1. D

    Let us give you the clue...

    1) possibly an animated skit in which a large bully sasy the Alphabet to a small nebbish... 2) Ernie checking to see if Bert's asleep 3) animated segment taking place in the dark (everything rhymes with "ark") 4) BATS GOING ON STRIKE 5) WHAT'S TAstey and rhymes with buy(?) 6) old Cookie...
  2. D

    Kermit On America's Funniest Home Videos

    They showed a very very short clip of Kermit giving his favorite clip (he was on for 30 seconds at most) before the last commercial break. I had to sit through 2 HOURS of this mind numbing affair to see a short clip of the frog in question... Of course, I actually sat through....GAG... Will...
  3. D

    Japanese Sesame Street Idea

    I am not so sure what this means.. so here's what I think The Japanese Sesame is just a fan fic idea. Kinda like Travelling Matt's TMS outlines. I like the idea, it's just that Japan perfers the original Sesame Street. I hear they get both the regular version and a Dubbed version. I...
  4. D

    Christmas Movie Ads

    Hmmm.. you mean the pointless Pop culture refferences, ignoring comic timing, and the dopey puns featuring different words for Gay? Yeah.. if that's cutting edge, then you'll understand why I watch the Three Stooges.
  5. D

    I saw "It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie"...and WOW!!!!

    I am soooo glad that Scooter and Janice are Back, and SPEAKING TOO!!! Adam Hunt voiced Scooter's one pathetic line in MFS, but I remember reading the credits for the First Muppet Movie, and Adam Hunt was credited for something. Don't know what. Too bad for Clifford and Van Neuter. Jonny...
  6. D

    I saw "It's A Very Muppet Christmas Movie"...and WOW!!!!

    Obnoxious... Like your complaints?
  7. D

    Christmas Movie Ads

    I'm the only one who liked Mr. Poodle Pants... Don't know why... I saw the short ad once... I had to sit through Will and Grace to find it.. to no avail... Just promoting the3 Julia Roberts Weekend. I HATE WILL AND GRACE!! YUCK!!!
  8. D

    Muppet Film and TV References

    Found two this weekend... In the Movie Jingle all the way, one store has Sesame Street Doll visable (mostly Elmo). A guy walks buy carrying a Big Bird doll when Arnold S. punches the Turbo man Cardboard display out. Later, in the Parade Scene, you can see costumed caracters of Ernie and Bert...
  9. D

    Has The Long Wait Between Series 1 And 2 Soured This Line?

    Yes... but remember when series 2 was to be released in September? Not that Palisades is to blaime, mind you. There are all these things that CAN go wrong with shipping and such. All I am saying, if they don't hit stores till April, don't come cryin' to Ken and co. Remember thre song...
  10. D

    Sesame Street Happy Meal in New Zeland and Singapore!!!

    It is not uncommon for an internation version of McD's to have toys much like Kelloggs. I remember reading a Happy Meal book, and saw pictures of a Darkwing Duck promotion that resembled the free figures given away in a box of Frosted Flakes. Unless of course they put the wrong picture in there!
  11. D

    Favorite Muppet Dogs

    Baskerville was a character Jim Henson created for a series of Dog Food commercials back in the 50's-60's. He has popped up in TMS a few times. www.muppetcentral.com/_images/headers/mcheader42.jpg for more info, check out www.kermitage.com/html/characterindex/tms/characterb.html scroll...
Top