Search results

  1. D

    Today's letters...

    Well, it's kinda weird, but you both were only warm... Sesame Street started out using THREE letters and TWO numbers. Somewhere down the line, one of the reasearchers must have thought that would have been too much (I'm guessing) for kid's to remember. In the 70's or so, they whiddled it...
  2. D

    Favorite Muppet Show Monster

    Sherry Netherland was a short lived character who appeared from 93-97(?) when they expanded sesame Street's street to go around the corner. SHerry Owned the Furry arms hotel. If I can remember, she's a pink monster with a yellow nose, 1950's style woman's glasses, and a blue behive hair do!
  3. D

    Cliff's Nightmare on FOX Thursday

    I'll have to find a blank tape and time record it! I'm going to have to miss it, because I have a class. Of course, knowing WFXT, they'll chop off HUUUUUUUUGE bits so they can air dumb ads for Boston Melodramatic, or some such hoo ha! You sure this isn't Cliff's Nightmare where he gives...
  4. D

    What is your vhs holy grail list?

    What Beaker said, plus the Bernie the saint Bernard episode of Dog City Dog City form TJHH British Muppet Happy Meal Commercial German one Every Muppet commercial from the 50's. 60's and so forth Sam and Friends episodes Old old old Sesame Street episodes uncut (especially...
  5. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    HACK!! UGH!!! HARGHHHHCOUGH!!!!! (Pepe goes flying across the room, and lands in ANimal's Dressing Room) I hate Sea Food!
  6. D

    For those that need avatars...

    I update my avatars once or twice a month. I got this weird new one (as of this writing) the French Talespin Title... Super Baloo!
  7. D

    Muppet Show Role Play

    At least you actualy got to speak in the last few movies. My golden tones were not audible, and that's a cryin' shame!
  8. D

    International Sesame Muppets on the Macy's Parade

    Hey Warrick! I see you have some pictures of the float on your site. I wish I could have taped it, but I didn't have any video blank tapes with room, and even if I found one, it'd've been too late. To anyone else I've noticed that there was a Barrio Sesame sign on the float.. were any...
  9. D

    IAVMMCM figure wish list

    Ken (on the Palisades board) said he would love to see (as he called it) "Steroid Beaker." Don't know if they'll make it, though. I'd buy it... and I don't know why!
  10. D

    Futurama Fans

    That has always got me too. I do not care much for Malcom, though I think it's much funnier now that they have Kennith Mars as a Germanic Farmhand. I actually WATCH the show now. They had a decent half hour to put it in, now that X-Files is gone, but instead moved Malcom, and gave him...
  11. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    The answer is coming to me... coming.. coming... It seems that this sketch was done late 80's (88) - early 90's Not so much help, but that's all I remember. I am guessing it was before 1990! It was definately before 1991, when Darkwing Duck did a take off of Twin Beaks.
  12. D

    Muppet Book question.... HELP!!!!!!

    AHHH!!! Not to worry! For I need to get pictures of the book. That's where you come in! I can print out the pictures on your site, and use them for my report. I used to have this book, but dear ol' mommy lost it. It was one of my favorite too! I always wished I had the record and book...
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    Yeah! Now I remember! It's kinda Funny becasue David also voices Jimmy, the Guardian Angel on Pelswick. Of course, Jimmy was more like a weird hippy who gave advice in cryptic clues, while the one on AVMMCM was more of a nebbish.
  14. D

    Your Thoughts: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas

    Say... who was that uh... flamboyant hog that kept commenting on Kermit's "Tushy?" I thought he was very funny as a choreographer! Ha ha ha! WHo was David Araquette? (sp?) I have no idea who he played!
  15. D

    International Sesame Muppets on the Macy's Parade

    Re: Ryan, I know it's pretty goach to post twice in a row, but... Yeah! He looks like such a fun character. He's probably one of my faves, along with Pancho and Moishe Oofnik. I remember seing a smal, short clip about the Russian one on MSNBC's Now and Again (or is it time and...
  16. D

    International Sesame Muppets on the Macy's Parade

    I can sort of remember the characters, I have seen all the ones Warrick has listed, and I especially remember Zeliboba, Abelardo, and Moische Oofnik. Sadly missing were Kami, Pancho, the Merkatt (the animal that Timon is) from South Africa and the Porcupine from Rechov Sumsum. Maybe they...
  17. D

    Kermit and Miss Piggy at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

    I loved seeing Kermit and Piggy doing their little thing. I especially loved Piggy's joke "You let off more heat when you were bigger!" I loved the balloon, and I loved the Sesame Float. Things I hated about the parade...ahem The cast of Good Morning Miami (the worst show since "Who...
  18. D

    Customers on Mopatop's Shop

    Mainly because those shows are only seen in certain places on the globe. Though I think it's wonderful that the Muppets transend culture and are beloved all over the world, I wish that they'd share Mopatops shop and Hoobs with the Americans (i.e. me). I don't know what I'm missing apparnetly...
  19. D

    Muppet Postcards At Hot Topic

    Something about that store freaks me the heck out. I don't know what it is! All I know is my irrational Boober Fraggle/ Wade Duck fear keeps me from seeing these kick butt T-Shirts and post cards!
  20. D

    Elmo's World: Happy Holidays to air on PBS

    Checking the listings, it looks like it's been squashed down to 60 minutes. but the listings may be wrong. It just so happens that over here, it's pledge drive month (everyother month) so it may be highly edited. I just hate that. Remember on ther old 20th anniversary Sesame Special when...
Top