Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: There's only one thing to do at a time like this. Don: Yeah.. what's that? (Johnny opens up the fridge) Johnny: Someone's got to finish off this prosciutto. Don: Count me in!
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: (still in oblivion, but awakened by Ryan and Gonzo) mmmhhm.. shnaahh muzzah bootie (Back in the room) Don: Well, I'm not going in there!.. It's dark! Johnny: Whoda guessed a *big star* like you'd be afraid of the dark. Sal: Yeah, yeah.. good one, Johnny! Don: It's not the dark.. it's...
  3. anytimepally

    I get married in 2 days!

    Congrats! :d
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday minor muppetz!

    Happy Birthday! :D .. sorry I'm late.. I was gone all week :o
  5. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Aaron!

    Happy Birthday! :) .. sorry I'm late.. I was gone all week :(
  6. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Wow.. gone for a week and a whole bunch of new members join! Welcome All :D
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: (sitting up in bed) Where am I? Sal: Here. Johnny: He's right.. (singing, while Don plays the piano) you're always here. you're never there. you're never, ever anywhere. Excepting here, 'cause here is where you're in. But when you go from here to there, Your here goes with you...
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    already done and on the way! :D
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler & Van Morrison - "The Last Laugh"
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Of course! On the way now :cool:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These 2 songs are finally on the way! :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Dire Straits

    I love the Dire Straits as well.. I have all their albums and all Knopfler's solo albums and singles and outtakes and everything! Mark Knopfler just recorded a new version of "Brothers in Arms" to support veterans of the Falklands War for the 25th anniversary of its end.. it comes out June 6th
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie Monster - "If Moon Was Cookie"
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: Johnny! Johnny! Don! Guys, look! Don: What is it, Sal? Johnny: Whatdaya want you crazy monkey? Sal: It's Randall... he's awake.. and he's not dead. Don: Oh, good! Wonder where's he's been all this time. Johnny: (shrugging) Eh...
  15. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome! :p .. I hope you like it here and aren't frightened away by all the craziness :zany:
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mostly sunny.. rather nice :)
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Suzie Q, Part 1" .. today's John Fogerty's birthday, in fact.. it's kinda neat, because my dad shares a birthday with Bob Dylan and my sister shares one with John Fogerty :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    The Nightmare Before Christmas Original and dark, you are adventurous as you are creative. You enjoy new and exciting people, places, or things, and you are easily amused. You have a wide circle of friends, and you trust a bit too easily. You are loyal and have a dark sense of humor. You may...
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Jimi Hendrix Experience - "Axis: Bold As Love"
Top