Search results

  1. anytimepally

    None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

    I don't want to bring everyone down, but some do like it hot :) .. I like it to be hot in the summer and cold in the winter.. I hated that it was so warm this past winter
  2. anytimepally

    Boy, is This Forum Active Today, or What?

    yum! *runs for the kitchen*
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Viceroys - "No Regrets"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Hey Tonight!"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joe Vicino & the Smoke Daddys - "Me & My Crazy Self"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "I Hear Them All"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cream - "Born Under a Bad Sign"
  8. anytimepally

    Poll: Do you have children?

    my grandparents had just the opposite... four girls and two boys.. my own parents had one girl and two boys... all involved claim boys are much easier to raise :cool:
  9. anytimepally

    dont know if this is possible or not...

    you're welcome! :sing: ... it's on the way now
  10. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    you're welcome! ... I know it wasn't what you wanted, but I thought some Mr. Rogers was better than nothing :) ... hopefully, someone else has a better selection!
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy and warm :)
  12. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I have a few songs, but they're recorded from the TV show, not from records... I've got "Differences / Good Feeling," "Speedy Delivery (w Mr. McFeely, from the last episode)", and "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" ... I'll send them in a bit
  13. anytimepally

    dont know if this is possible or not...

    I'm working on it now.. just need to know where to send it! :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Box Tops - "Soul Deep"
  15. anytimepally

    Snorks voice artists

    Alan Oppenheimer is the man! :D
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Channel - "Hey, Baby!"
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're right! I'd forgotten they sang it there as well :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Louis Armstrong - "We Have All the Time in the World"
  19. anytimepally

    What's up with TV Land?

    as long as you don't put Abby Normal's brain in it when you're done, everything will be just fine... right? :concern:
Top