Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Brian!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Dylan & Mark Knopfler - "Blind Willie McTell (Acoustic)"
  3. anytimepally

    Puppeteers Who Have Beautiful Singing Voices

    Jerry has always been my favorite muppet singer.. though I also love Jim's Rowlf voice and am surprised it's not been mentioned :sympathy:
  4. anytimepally

    Fraggle Rock Season 3 Announced!

    http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7441
  5. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You scored as a Peter Pan Your alter ego is Peter Pan. You are a child at heart. Anything you believe is possible, and you never want to grow up. Peter Pan.. 63% Snow White.. 56% Goofy.. 50% Pinocchio.. 44% Donald Duck.. 44% The Beast.. 38% Sleeping Beauty.. 25% Cruella De Ville.. 19%...
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Guess Who - "Raindance"
  7. anytimepally

    What guest stars would you have liked to seen?

    Redd Foxx would've been great :D Clayton Moore was The Lone Ranger
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Johnson - "Terraplane Blues"
  9. anytimepally

    The Pets Thread

    I have a crazy, lazy cat named Charlie.. she doesn't do much except sleep, eat, and keep me awake all night.. she's black and white and almost 10 years old (in mid-July :excited: ).. she sleeps on the heater vent in the winter, and she's adopted an Amazon.com box as her new home :)
  10. anytimepally

    Heading for NY tomorrow!

    enjoy your trip, Kathy!.. give your nieces big hugs for all of us at MC :excited:
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Kathleen (Catholicism Made Easy)"
  12. anytimepally

    Stanley Cup Finals: Ottawa Senators vs The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

    what a rotten first period :grouchy: argh! he put it in his own net!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're welcome! :) well, I'm an idiot.. I sent them to the wrong e-mail address :o .. I hope whoever got them enjoys them! .. I'm resending them now
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :)
  15. anytimepally

    How can I convert my old Sesame Street LP to CD?

    this article helped me when I was getting started: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A9152-2005Mar5.html You might also try a library, as some have equipment to do this as well.. especially university libraries. Hope it helps! :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Stanley Cup Finals: Ottawa Senators vs The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

    I think it's time for Ray Emery to shut 'em out tonight :D
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll send these, just let me know where to send them! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Blackfoot - "Train, Train"
Top