Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is actually from Tony Bennett's album The Playground rather than Muppets Tonight!.. the album also features Kermit & Tony singing "Bein' Green" and Elmo joining Tony for Joe Raposo's "Little Things"... but, sadly, none of these songs are in my collection :( .. sorry!
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Evil Woman"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beach Boys - "Fun, Fun, Fun"
  4. anytimepally

    Poll: Do you have children?

    I agree with you, Fozzie.. it's much more fun to corrupt other people's kids, though I probably will have some eventually
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "Brothers in Arms"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Notting Hillbillies - "Your Own Sweet Way"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "Ashes to Ashes"
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Don, you about ready? Don: Yeah, just making sure I've got all my sheet music together.. I really excited about sitting in with the band at Birdland tonight! Hoots and I haven't worked together in ages! (as Johnny and Sal enter the room) Randall: Hey guys! You coming to Birdland...
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    that is such a good song.. well, most of his songs are great.. he had a new album out today, but I haven't picked it up yet :sing: Warren Zevon - "MacGillycuddy's Reeks"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joe Raposo - "Let's Make a Dream"
  11. anytimepally

    Decide my future! Take the "hooky" poll NOW!

    haha.. that's great.. just like Ned Flanders to do that! :zany:
  12. anytimepally

    What's up with TV Land?

    tell me about it.. even when they show Robin Hood: Men in Tights (which is only PG-13) they butcher it so much, it's unwatchable
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ernie & Friends - Don't Throw That Trash on the Ground
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    haha.. well, it wasn't that bad!
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I have no idea what song I'm listening to right now.. I'm recording something for my brother.. it doesn't even sound like music to me
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll start working on these now! :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome :) ... hope you like it here!
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cheap Trick - "Don't Be Cruel"
  19. anytimepally

    The John Candy Appreciation Thread

    I love Cool Runnings! And Spaceballs! And Follow That Bird! And Wagons East!
Top