Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice, sunny, summerish
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Easy Money"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kiki, this is an awesome thread, mate! .. it's always nice to see what kinds of music everyone else is into :sing: .. I love music.. so, you know, thanks for starting the thread here! The Birds - "Turn, Turn, Turn"
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have both Muppet Babies albums.. just let me know where to send them :) I'll send these first thing in the morning.. it's been a long day, and I've got to get some sleep in :sleep: .. oh, and Professor Grover was Bath Tips I've never thought about it myself since the thread is always...
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Rogers - "China Blue"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Monty Python - "The Spanish Inquisition, Part 3"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bachman-Turner Overdrive - "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"
  8. anytimepally

    Stanley Cup Finals: Ottawa Senators vs The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

    I love Hockey.. actually my second favorite sport :).. I picked it up back during the 1998 Olympics when Domnick Hasek carried the Czech Republic to the gold medal.. so I started in the NHL as a Buffalo fan, because that's who he played for.. and I still root for the Sabres, so it would be best...
  9. anytimepally

    Muppet Musicians of Bremen

    Voices: Jerry Nelson - T.R. and Caleb Siles Nick Nichols - Leroy and Lardpork Francois Klanfer - Rover Joe and Mordecai Sledge Phyllis Marshall - Catgut Jim Henson - Kermit the Frog and Mean Floyd Jerry Juhl - Chickens Muppeteering: Frank Oz - Leroy Jerry Nelson - Rover Joe, T.R., and...
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it is Sunny here now, too.. but Winslow's right about the afternoon :smirk:
  11. anytimepally

    Uptempo, Upbeat Songs for Kids

    I'm a little late to help, since the audition was yesterday, but how did it go? :)
  12. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sal: Hey, Murray.. see whatcha can do 'bout gettin' me one of dem sodas! Randall: I hate to say it, but I don't think this dimly-lit, albeit exciting game of go-fish is helping anything. Sal:That's weird.. I really though it would, too! Randall: Gonzo, can't you magic-up a cannon like Murray did...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Association - "Never My Love"
  14. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    it is a great show, but sometimes it is just as much fun to heckle a really bad movie on your own :p .. though that someone would write them a letter to that effect is just not right.. they just missed the point of the show completely
  15. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to all the new guys! :D
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Box Tops - "The Letter"
  17. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Now what? Anyone got any ideas? (everyone stares at him with blank looks) Back in the room Johnny: Looks like we lost another one. Don: (laughing) Hey, what do you call Ryan, Randall, Gonzo, Murray, Herry, and Sal trapped in oblivion? Johnny: I dunno.. what? Don: A good start!
  18. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: (waking) Oh, hi guys.. I was so tired after a week of traveling, apartment searching, and nonsleeping, I guess I got us all lost in obilvion. Don't worry.. this happens all the time. Sal: Are you sure it happens "all the time"? Randall: (shrugging) That's hardly the point.. we've got to...
  19. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johhny & Don are still eating Don: You sure they're ok in there? Johnny: Yeah.. what could go wrong with Gonzo and Sal on the case? Don: And Herry.. Gee, now that I think about it, I wonder if Ryan will survive. Johnny: He'll be just fine.. Hey, Murray! You want some canoli?
Top