Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    my last two have been Little Jerry and The Amazing Mumford.. I'm drawing a complete blank as to any I had previously :(
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    ZZ Top - "Party On the Patio"
  3. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    welcome, guys! :D
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Foreigner - "Jukebox Hero"
  5. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    thanks! :cool:
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and warm :)
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    B.B. King - "Nobody Loves Me But My Mother"
  8. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are 27% Addicted to the Internet Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted. You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Deja Vu (All Over Again)"
  10. anytimepally

    Well, I graduated...

    Congrats! :D
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Johnson - "Cross Road Blues"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Eddie Boyd - "Twenty Four Hours"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and early :)
  14. anytimepally

    What are your favorite albums so far this year?

    John Mellencamp's Freedom's Road is the only new album I've gotten this year... but Loudon Wainwright III just came out with a new album, Strange Weirdos (the soundtrack to the film Knocked Up), this past Tuesday that I'm going to get soon.. and John Fogerty is currently in the studio working on...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Robeson - "Ol' Man River"
  16. anytimepally

    Yay! Happy-pappy Birthday Mrspepper!

    Happy Birthday! :d
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Mellencamp & India.Arie - "A Peaceful World"
  18. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    no worries.. I'm certainly not in a rush.. thanks again :)
Top