Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "All She Wanted"
  2. anytimepally

    Happy 4th Of July Everyone!

    Freedom Rocks! :crazy:
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    people were up with their fireworks all night! it's sunny and cloudless.. great for Independence Day! :D
  4. anytimepally

    Fun with random music...

    1. What's my mood like right now? The Band - "The Weight" 2. How's tomorrow going to be for me? Mississippi John Hurt - "Coffee Blues" (I hate coffee) 3. What kind of person am I? Jourey - "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'" (haha!) 4. Am I loved? Bruce Springsteen - Long Time Comin' 5. How can I...
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cartoon Planet - "Mail Bag Day #2"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Three Dog Night - "Never Been to Spain"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Black Oak Arkansas - "Jim Dandy"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Otis Redding - "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "If I Didn't Have You"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and hot
  11. anytimepally

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    I'm sending "Amanda" ... Also, unless there's a Boston cover that I'm unaware of, "Dust in the Wind" is sung by Kansas.. I'm sending that as well.. hopefully it's what you're looking for :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ray Charles - "Hit the Road, Jack"
  13. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppet Monsters!

    Cookie Monster (who needs a smiley)
  14. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    It's hard to keep people's attention outdoors in the springtime for a play as long as Hamlet, and I remember a lot of bits being cut for our production
  15. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    I'm jealous!
  16. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    It was pretty late when I was typing this last night and while I was wrapped up in celebrating Othello, it totally slipped my mind that, although I haven't seen it performed otherwise, I did once perform in it myself with the same group I did Hamlet with.. I played Roderigo, and much better than...
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "In a Silent Way / It's About That Time"
  18. anytimepally

    Shakespeare!

    Tush! Never tell me? I take it much unkindly That thou, Iago, who hast had my purse As if the strings were thine, shouldst know of this. Thus begins my favorite of Shakespeare's works, Othello, of which I know every line and can even perform every part in distinct voices if need be :cool: ...
  19. anytimepally

    'Simpsons' Stunt Turns 7-11 Stores Into Kwik-E-Mart

    I saw this, too! I so wish I lived near one of them :D
Top