Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    you're welcome! will send in a moment :sing:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "Romeo & Juliet"
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I just got this, so I'll send it in a moment.. if anyone else wants it, you'd better request it now, because I'm not fond of the backstreet boys and will be deleting it soon :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ugly Kid Joe - "Everything About You"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Flying Away"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Summer of Love"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "So What"
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've got all but one song, "Eon After Eon (A Dinosaur Love Song)" .. incidentally, if anyone out there has that, I'd love to have it I've uploaded all the songs here so you can all get them at once: http://www.mediafire.com/?4dt0msnmlzv If anyone has any trouble getting them, let me know...
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Why not? :sing: Foreigner - "Blue Morning, Blue Day"
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Street of Philadelphia"
  12. anytimepally

    Guy Flies Over 200 Miles Via Helium Balloons!

    I saw this yesterday, and the first thing I thought of was :concern: from The Muppet Movie.. I would totally do that!
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it keeps raining in five minute bursts
  14. anytimepally

    If A Genie Granted You Three Wishes...

    After long thought, I've decided I'd wish for my wishes to be given to someone who can make better use of them
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    wet, but ok
  16. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    totally worth $7.50! I think that's about what I paid for my copy.. the amplifiers scene alone is worth $7.50 :crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "I Love to See You Smile"
  18. anytimepally

    "happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!"

    Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson! :sing: .. you've always been my favorite muppeteer and after all these years, I still wish I could take my troubles to the trash heap! :crazy:
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gerry Rafferty - "Baker Street"
Top