Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Shangri-La"
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Man, am I exhausted! Randall: Why's that, Johnny? Johnny: I had to get up today, didn't I? Randall: (laughing) I guess you didn't have to... you don't have any shows this week. Sal: Yeah, yeah.. it's Johnny's week off! Don: A week off? July 4th week?.. no one wants you to sing at an...
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nobody knows this, but I'm actually a horse :p
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tony Joe White & Mark Knopfler - "Not One Bad Thought"
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Boom-Boom Mancini"
  6. anytimepally

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    The Animal Show also has an episode featuring Randall the Zebra... so, I could go for that on DVD :D
  7. anytimepally

    Muppets songs on "Pirates" CD

    neat! since it's a children's CD and Disney, though, it makes you wonder why they didn't just use the muppet versions
  8. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    The Man Who Would Be King (1975) Michael Caine once said that is any of his movies outlive him, it would be John Huston's 1975 epic comedy The Man Who Would Be King because, Caine said, it's the kind of film about which people say (even in 1975), 'no one makes movies like this anymore.' Now...
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    raining :(
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Wrote a Song for Everyone"
  11. anytimepally

    top ten favourite albums

    albums 11-20 (again, the ranking is subject to change): Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run (1975) Jesus Christ Superstar Motion Picture Soundtrack (1973) Bad Company - Bad Company (1974) The Beatles - Let It Be (1970) Randy Newman - Bad Love (1999) Dire Straits - Making Movies (1980) Steve Earle -...
  12. anytimepally

    top ten favourite albums

    here is the list I made a year ago in the last thread: John Fogerty - Blue Moon Swamp Rowlf - Ol' Brown Ears Is Back Steve Earle - El Corazon Mark Knopfler - Shangri-La Bruce Springsteen - Greetings from Asbury Park, NJ ZZ Top - Deguello Mississippi John Hurt - Avalon Blues Miles Davis - Birth...
  13. anytimepally

    What's the Deal with all These "What's the Deal with..." Threads?

    this is one of those songs for which that is inevitable once it's mentioned :D maybe she was goaded into wearing the bikini and didn't really want to
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "Miles Runs the Voodoo Down"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gonzo the Great - "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday"
  16. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    Johnny Fiama singing Peter Gabriel's "Shock the Monkey" while Sal gets electrocuted :crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Nelson - "Planets, Moon, & Stars"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "These Are the Days"
  19. anytimepally

    Happy Canada Day!

    I am not Canadian, but I have traveled there many times.. so I hope you guys have a wonderful Canada Day! :D
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy and cool all day .. though I just noticed that I posted around noon and it was sunny then.. it didn't stay that way long :)
Top