Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, but nice
  2. anytimepally

    Best TV Show Ever!

    Fraggle Rock is the best TV show ever, and The Bullwinkle Show is the second best and, in no particular order, some more of my favorites: Sanford & Son Titus Hustle (only the first 3 series) He-Man & the Masters of the Universe Married... With Children Homicide: Life on the Street Space...
  3. anytimepally

    The Official Indiana Jones IV Thread

    where have you been? :)
  4. anytimepally

    What will happen...?

    So do I :cool:
  5. anytimepally

    Best Song Ever!

    I always liked Henry Mancini's "Pink Panther"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Albert King - "Born Under A Bad Sign"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    T-Bone Walker - "Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You"
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are all available here: http://www.mystacor.com/the_muppet_show/ sorry, I don't have any of the others :(
  9. anytimepally

    A question about Forgetful Jones's orgin

    Muppet Wiki says he started during the 1979-1980 Season and was played by Michael Earl Davis for Seasons 11 & 12
  10. anytimepally

    You were last seen doing WHA?

    Randall was last seen partying :D :cool:
  11. anytimepally

    The Worst TV Show Ever!

    man, I love Goat Swap! :D
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained last night, and it's muggy now
  13. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    Can I step in here and say I love Noises Off...? Of course, I've never seen the play, so I don't know if the criticism the movie received when it was released was justified or not... (one critic, Frank Rich, said it was funniest play written in his lifetime and probably always would be, but...
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Great song! :sing: Free - "All Right Now"
  15. anytimepally

    The Official Indiana Jones IV Thread

    I already miss Sean Connery :(
  16. anytimepally

    Something I Noticed

    I love when Janice says things like that and everyone goes silent just when she finishes.. like in The Muppets Take Manhattan.. "... I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is 'artistic'" :flirt:
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do.. just let me know where to send it!
  18. anytimepally

    Best Song Ever!

    The Rolling Stones' "Paint It, Black"
Top