Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Best TV Show Ever!

    Well, the famous "laff box" where most of the laugh tracks came from during the laugh track period of television were recorded from some of the shows with live audiences, so they could be used on shows without audiences.. while I Love Lucy wasn't one of the shows used for this purpose, the later...
  2. anytimepally

    Worst Video Game ever

    I still have (and regularly play) my Atari 2600... the worst game they ever made is called "Summer Games," where you play in the Olympics.. while it's neat that you can still be the U.S.S.R. after all these years if you like, the game just stinks
  3. anytimepally

    Best TV Show Ever!

    yes
  4. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    I love thin mints... willing to share?
  5. anytimepally

    I've Been Thinking...

    cool new avatar! :)
  6. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    You made it with 2 weeks to spare.. congrats! :D thanks guys! :)
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Nervous Norvous - "Transfusion"
  8. anytimepally

    Cat's came for for, not for friendship. Study finds!

    Well, I know my cat is here for the food.. she hates me :D
  9. anytimepally

    Who would you marry/date

    I dunno.. there aren't enough female muppets.. but Ma Fiama would keep me well fed at least :)
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Grateful Dead - "Desolation Row"
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Viceroys - "Cold Beer, Hello"
  12. anytimepally

    SesameStreet.org to be launched June 1st

    Lew Zealand strikes again! .. what's he doing on Sesame Street? :crazy:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Leadbelly - "House of the Rising Sun"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas - "You Got Me Baby, Now You Don't"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Genie - "Prince Ali"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I've never heard a song that sounded more like a Bo Diddley song that wasn't a Bo Diddley song than this :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Thin Lizzy - "The Boys Are Back in Town"
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Mokeystar!

    Happy Birthday :D
  19. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the forums, everyone! :D.. hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us!
Top