Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marjory the Trash Heap - "I've Seen Troubles"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "Tasty Pudding"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    raining like crazy, yo!
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Count - "One Potato"
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot, bright, and sunny .. that's summertime :)
  6. anytimepally

    Fun, Fun, Fun for Everyone

    You Are a Cookie-Browine-Sundae Totally sweet, delicious, and comforting. You are a total glutton for... everything! * * * * * I got 66 on The Simpsons' Quiz 61-80: Excellent... you are an avid viewer of The Simpsons - a Lisa Simpson level of intelligence.
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Irish Rovers - "Blow the Man Down"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "Miles Ahead"
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Lawyers, Guns, & Money"
  10. anytimepally

    Show That Have Overstayed Their Welcome

    all reality shows that have been on for more than one episode
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent everything except "Who Let the Frogs Out" :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "A Night in Tunisia" I went a little overboard this evening and got 13 new Miles Davis albums for my ever-growing collection.. I don't really know why, and I probably can't afford it at the moment.. maybe it was the after-effects of seeing the Marx Brothers on the big screen...
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Three Dog Night - "Mama Told Me (Not to Come)"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Country Trio - "To Morrow"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice out today... cooler than it's been in a while
  16. anytimepally

    Your Prized Muppet Posession

    My Muppet MP3 collection is my most prized muppet item.. I know it's not an actually physical "item," but it's the most important to me :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    Duck Soup is playing on the big screen in town, and I'm going tonight! I'm not sure if it'll add anything to a Marx Brothers' movie, but you never know! :) ... the real treat is in a few weeks when Lawrence of Arabia takes it's place, which is a movie that must be seen large to truly be...
  18. anytimepally

    Rowlf on the Best of Jimmy Dean Volume 1

    Volume 2 comes out the same day as The Muppet Show: Season 2 http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7607
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny now, but might rain later
Top