Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Hey Look! A GOOD Garfield Movie

    is Bill Murray coming back this time around :confused:
  2. anytimepally

    The REAL Underdog is here!

    They really do! I e-mailed Bullwinkle Studios directly about this, and they said there are no plans for it at this time, but that they are currently evaluating their shows for future DVD releases... so it doesn't sound good :(
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Burn On"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Larry McCray - "Cash Money"
  5. anytimepally

    Jay Ward Voice Actors

    I still can't watch Rankin-Bass' Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town without thinking "hey! that's Boris Badenov!"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman & Elton John - "It's Tough to Be a God"
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Fixing a Hole"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "The Impossible Dream" from the film version of Man of La Mancha
  9. anytimepally

    Jay Ward Voice Actors

    Some of the best cartoons ever! I think Edward Everette Horton also narrates my dreams
  10. anytimepally

    your favorite gonzo moment!

    I forgot one of my very favorite parts, from The Muppets Wizard of Oz: "I can see my rear end.. gee, I must be working out!" :concern: Gonzo rocks!
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Nelson - "Planets, Moon, & Stars"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice, sunny
  13. anytimepally

    Cartoons can't smoke no more

    I was watching TV yesterday and noticed that characters on The Boondocks still smoke, so this isn't ALL cartoons... also, I'd like to point out that no one can actually stop someone from drawing a smoking character in a cartoon.. they may not be able to get a distributor or get it on TV, but...
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Little Criminals"
  15. anytimepally

    your favorite gonzo moment!

    being that Gonzo is my second favorite Muppet (behind only Cookie Monster), this is the hardest question ever, but here we go: The Muppet Show: Demolishing a vintage automobile to the music of the anvil chorus... "anybody can get applause with a hat like that" "Memory Lane" - this is Dave...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Queen - "Killer Queen"
  17. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome to the boards everyone! :D
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

    Happy Birthday Mr. Goelz! There are times when I think perhaps Gonzo and I were separated at birth :concern: ... thanks for all the years of entertainment and here's to many more! :cool: I hope your birthday's great!
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Asheru - "The Boondocks Theme"
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Marshall Tucker Band - "Can't You See"
Top