Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do have these: From We Are All Earthlings: "Skin" and "Antarctica" Sesame Street News: Little Miss Muffet Sesame Street News: The Three Little Pigs Sesame Street News: Aliens on old MacDonald’s Farm Grover the Waiter: Charlie’s Russian Restaurant Grover the Salesman Sells Wigs to Fat...
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Kyle! Nice to see you around :)
  3. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday melissa@muppet!

    Happy Birthday :D
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    heat index = 107... sunny and cloudless
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sending this to you, but just to warn you, it's ripped from the DVD since there wasn't a proper soundtrack release... also, it includes a few dialogue bits, because there just weren't enough songs.. and I also don't have the "Rainbow Connection" that plays over the closing credits / outtakes
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Larry McCray - "Cash Money"
  8. anytimepally

    Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

    I forgot he wore it on The Jim Henson Hour, too! :concern:
  9. anytimepally

    Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

    my favorite is the grey sweater from TGMC, MFC, & IAVMMCM
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Travelling Wilburys - "Wilbury Twist"
  11. anytimepally

    Favorite character

    Cookie Monster
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday CookieCountDawn!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  13. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday, ReneeLouvier

    Happy Birthday! :zany:
  14. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    oops! I meant Mary.. I've never even heard of a Mark Pickford and don't know if there is an actor with that name :o
  15. anytimepally

    Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

    Did I mention I get one for free?
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    high 90s yesterday and today.. and I'm going car shopping, which means a lot of being outside :grouchy:
  17. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    Mark Pickford was in Kiki with Edwin Maxwell Edwin Maxwell was in The Shop Around the Corner with Jimmy Stewart Jimmy Stewart was in How the West Was Won with Debbie Reynolds Debbie Reynolds was in The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner Kevin Costner was in Field of Dreams with Ray Liotta Ray Liotta...
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Who - "You Better, You Bet"
  19. anytimepally

    Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPFYHxhq7aU promoting Season 2 DVD release
Top