Search results

  1. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome! :cool: Hope you like it here!
  2. anytimepally

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    I just had me as a Simpson for a couple days
  3. anytimepally

    Read any good books lately?

    When the Sleeper Wakes is my favorite H. G. Wells
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    bright and sunny
  5. anytimepally

    Star Trek XI Movie in 2008?!

    Nimoy returns! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070727/ap_en_mo/people_leonard_nimoy;_ylt=ArOCljvoz5wnt6yx2TDFgvq2GL8C
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Sent! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    you guys crack me up! :p
  8. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday HPDJ!

    Happy Birthday :cool:
  9. anytimepally

    The 100 Greatest Muppets! By Lisa and Prawnie!

    I am very much looking forward to the list and your thoughts, but I don't think there are 100 muppets cooler than Sherlock Hemlock and Frazzle.. it's just not possible
  10. anytimepally

    2.35:1?

    I'm very excited about this!.. already ordered it
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and kinda cool
  12. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppet Show Guest Star

    Joel Grey & Harry Belafonte & Bernadette Peters
  13. anytimepally

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Muppet Wiki on Yahoo's The 9: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDvk0fiULSg
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I like the Thunderball theme also I didn't know Pussycat was written for Beatty, but now that you mention it, I could totally see that.. I prefer O'Toole, of course, but I could see Beatty in that role.. you learn something new every day :) btw, "She's a Lady" is now stuck in my head in hopes...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tom Jones - "What's New Pussycat?" .. I'm not really a Tom Jones fan, but the movie's starting
  16. anytimepally

    Elmo's Christmas Countdown

    is it just me, or are Sesame Street specials better when they aren't so "star-studded"? :sympathy:
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained all night, but it's sunny now
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Rolling Stones - "She's So Cold"
Top