Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    B.B. King - "You're Still My Woman"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Dig It"
  3. anytimepally

    Best Movie Ever!

    they had to do this with some scenes from Lawrence of Arabia as well, and due to the fact that Jack Hawkins had died, his lines were dubbed by Charles Gray, who also did Hawkins' dialogue for his last few films after he developed throat cancer I'm a Paul Dooley fan! .. for that alone, they...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Talking Heads - "Burning Down the House"
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and humid with a massive rainstorm this afternoon.. supposed to only get up to 85 all week!
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You can get the music from the Muppet Monster Adventure and Muppets Inside video games here: http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/ I have the Original Fraggle Rock LP (the U.S. version).. just let me know where to send it! :sing: .. and I think Kyle (Erine81981) has the U.K. version if you'd...
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Anyone have The Count's version of "Blue Suede Shoes"? :sing: It was mentioned on the front page of Muppet Wiki, and I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks! :D
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks! :D .. and be careful with that snake!
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    does anyone have Bip Bippadotta's "Fat Cat Scat" or whatever it's called.. the version I've got has the begining cut off :( ... thanks! :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Brewer & Shipley - "One Toke Over the Line"
  11. anytimepally

    Top 10 "Coolest" Cartoon Bands and Singers

    I own this album... "Look at All Those Idiots!" is my favorite.. just a great song!
  12. anytimepally

    Top 10 "Coolest" Cartoon Bands and Singers

    I know he sings sometimes, but I never thought of Bart Simpson as a "rocker" ... and where are Zorak & the Original Way-Outs? They rocked Sonny Sharrock! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    Have the Muppets covered "Anything Goes"?

    That clip was on youtube a little while ago.. I don't know if it's still there or not
  14. anytimepally

    Become simpsonized

    I'm not keeping this for long...
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Centerfield"
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Elton John - "Border Song"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Nelson - "The Moon Shines"
Top