Gonzo, Piggy, & Rizzo on KTLA Morning News

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
That was awesome! They all did such a great job it was just brilliant.
If that didn't bring back some ole' Muppet chaos I don't know what could . . . besides maybe Crazy Harry and Lou Zealand together.

Eric was perfect in this, just perfect. They should have all three characters on Craig Ferguson for Piggy to feed off of.

My only wish is that we didn't have to wait for a "Muppet product release" to see new stuff from our friends.

My only question is . . . where is Steve? He must be doing something pretty important overseas to be missing these gigs.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
That was awesome! They all did such a great job it was just brilliant.
If that didn't bring back some ole' Muppet chaos I don't know what could . . . besides maybe Crazy Harry and Lou Zealand together.

Eric was perfect in this, just perfect. They should have all three characters on Craig Ferguson for Piggy to feed off of.

My only wish is that we didn't have to wait for a "Muppet product release" to see new stuff from our friends.

My only question is . . . where is Steve? He must be doing something pretty important overseas to be missing these gigs.
Steve is doing Rizzio right?

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I questioned my thought about that, but didn't follow through with the thought! I remember reading Steve wouldn't be available for the Muppet deal in NY because he was overseas. I guess Piggy is making the appearances, and not Kermit, because she is the diva and on the 2nd season cover. It's good to get some Muppet appearances without Kermit to emphasize the other characters.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
that was waaaaaayy better than that creg fergason(sp) show thing piggy was on.
But oi they need to fix up Gonzo he looks sickly and floppy or something...poor gonzo he was the best though by far.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
that was waaaaaayy better than that creg fergason(sp) show thing piggy was on.
But oi they need to fix up Gonzo he looks sickly and floppy or something...poor gonzo he was the best though by far.
True...way do they keep bring back the puppet from ''Its A Very Merry...Movie'':mad: :confused: ?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I loved it!
:mad:
:concern:
I did notice a little something different about Rizzo's voice, but nothing too alarming.
Yes,
:crazy: and Lew Zeland together would trump anything, lol!

Teenager's

Reaction score
Gonzo was kind of sloppy.....I agree....

He kind of sagged. But also swayed around a lot and had trouble giving eye contact....

....but maybe Dave was in a weird position on the floor....

Telly

Reaction score
Looked like his eyebrow or whatever was stuck. Made him seem like he had a lazy eye.

goshposh

Reaction score
i think it was steve doing rizzo. maybe he'll just be out of the country for the duration of the festival. besides piggy is on the cover so it makes sense for her to promote it.