Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday BeakerSqueedom!

    ... and make sure it's birthday water!
  2. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday BeakerSqueedom!

    Quick! :eek: Get her a glass of water!
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    Hace Calor! Si, Si, Senor.. could fry an egg on the cement, it's so caliente!
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Radio Nowhere"
  5. anytimepally

    A Sanford and Son movie in 2007

    Bernie Mac is too young to play Fred Sanford!
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday BeakerSqueedom!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can I get that one, too, please? :)
  8. anytimepally

    Old School Volume 2 coming this fall

    I don't like the cover art.. no Big Bird, Oscar, or Count? I know they can't put everyone there, but they did fit seven characters comfortably on Volume 1
  9. anytimepally

    Here's an Awesome Little Something for Rocky and Bullwinkle Fans

    I was just about to post complaining about this.. I want Season 4! :grouchy:
  10. anytimepally

    You cast the Muppets...

    Bob (Serious host, though snaps at times.) - Kermit Larry (Sillier, more naive host) - Fozzie Bear Jr. (Cute little boy) - Robin Laura (Jr's friend, slightly whiny) - Beaker? .. I know he's not female, but I think it works Percy (Jr's other friend, a little odd) - Dr. Honeydew Archibald (Tries...
  11. anytimepally

    Shows/Movies You Wanna See on DVD

    I would also like to see Duck Dodgers on DVD.. the part about the Methane farms on Uranus is my favorite modern Looney Tunes joke.. when they do release it, though, I hope they include the original cartoons on which it's based as bonus features My favorite Elmer Fudd / Bugs Bunny cartoon is...
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Johnny 99 (Live in Dublin)"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    low 90s the last few days, but it's supposed to cool down into the high 70s for the next few
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Punish the Monkey"
  15. anytimepally

    This is REALLY Getting OLD!

    The Twilight Zone was the worst for me, because they released it in volumes (about 40, I think, but I don't know the exact number), then they released a limited edition box set in chronological order, then they released season sets, then they released "definitive edition" season sets, then they...
  16. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts On "Muppets Tonight!"

    I was just watching some Muppets Tonight!, and the scene when Dr. Van Neuter gets drunk at the Vet Christmas Party may be my favorite thing in the whole series.. it's just great :crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppets Tonight Characters!

    As for the "Manilla" - "Minella" change, I'm not sure.. I always spelled in Manilla until I noticed it spelled "Minella" in the credits of one of the recent movies.. I'm not sure which Sal's Boneology was in Epsiode 201, featuring The Artist Formerly Known as Prince
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    If anyone has it, I'd very much like Jerry Nelson's version :sing: I think that's a great idea, Ed!
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    high 60s and crazy rainy
  20. anytimepally

    Happy (Belated) Birthday Robert Plant!

    he sure is a Tall Cool One! :sing:
Top