Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Karen Prell!

    Happy Birthday :excited:
  2. anytimepally

    Questionably Educational SST Skits

    I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, I *hated* taking baths.. a lot of kids hate taking baths, in fact, and these songs are meant to show kids that bathtime can be fun :p
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    bright, sunny, & warm
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    dark out tonight
  5. anytimepally

    Saying Au Revoir to "Beauty and the Beast" on Broadway...

    I saw Beauty & the Beast on Broadway, I think in 1996.. it was a good show
  6. anytimepally

    Attention!11

    Congrats guys! :D .. here's to many more!
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Willie Nelson - "Back to Earth"
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    I got stuck driving in a torrential downpour this evening.. it didn't last long, but it produced 2 rainbows :)
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Between the Lines"
  10. anytimepally

    What's the REAL second rule?

    I've always heard five seconds.. but depending on what you drop, it probably varies.. I mean, if I drops a french fry, I've got dozens more, right? .. but if I drop a 10 oz steak, I'm probably going to get it and clean it up as best I can
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Almost Saturday Night" and for those interested, the cover art for the new album: http://www.johnfogerty.com/img/revival_large.jpg
  12. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome! :excited: :smirk: ... Fraggle Rock is my favorite show as well
  13. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    sorry for the double post, but I just moved into the Top 10! :excited:
  14. anytimepally

    My dad snores...

    both my parents snore.. growing up, I thought we lived near a train station
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: (sees Don leaning back in a chair with an ice pack on his head) Somgwriting again, Don? Don: No.. that stupid monkey threw a banana at me! Randall: Sal? Why? Don: I stumbled and caught myself against Tony Bennett's case. Randall: Ah, yes.. fingerprints. (Don nods.) (Johnny and Sal...
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's nice now, but looks like it might rain later
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Randy Newman - "Naked Man"
  18. anytimepally

    Some help please, if you all would be so kind.

    I know it's not what you're looking for, but I have an MP3 of it.. might be better than nothing.. let me know if you're interested! :sing:
Top