Search results

  1. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats! :D.. many thousands more to come, I hope
  2. anytimepally

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    speaking of old cable channels and classic cartoons.. anyone remember USA's Cartoon Express? .. man, if I didn't get my Wacky Races fix before school, the whole day was shot :p
  3. anytimepally

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    there was a time when I had cable and loved AMC and it's commercial free movies.. then I didn't have cable for a few years and when I returned, AMC had commercials.. drove me crazy.. of course, now I don't even have a TV, so it's doesn't bother me anymore, but I can't even stand commericals on radio
  4. anytimepally

    Twillight Zone fans at MC?

    I just got the first 3 seasons on Definitive Edition DVD.. it's really nice to have them all in order, as my VHS copies were taped from various Sci-Fi Channel marathons many years ago and weren't even close to being in order
  5. anytimepally

    imovie?

    it's just for Mac
  6. anytimepally

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    this topic sure has lived a long time to be the "Most Short Lived Topic Ever!" :D
  7. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    it's still in there :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    61 and cloudy.. the high today's only 65, but there's a steady warmup over the next week or so
  9. anytimepally

    I Am So Freaked!

    all this makes me wonder if I can get my cat to cluck like a chicken *leaves to find out*
  10. anytimepally

    Oh-ho Youtube in trouble!

    If I were Prince, I would sue youtube as well.. I mean, now that I have no career, I have to get money somewhere
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Randall: Sal, are you still a bone doctor? Sal: Sure, I've got that book around here somewhere... why? Randall: I've got a crick in my neck. The Two-Headed Monster: Wazisa? Crick? OH.. SWIM! Randall: Not 'creek,' crick.. that's a pain in my neck. Don: Johnny bothering you again? Johnny: Heh...
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :cool:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Let It All Go"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mr. Rogers & Mr. McFeely - "Speedy Delivery"
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yes.
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These: Two G Sounds, by George and Grover. I, Stand Up Straight And Tall by Grover. J-Friends. La La La, by Bert and Ernie. Rebel L, by Billy Idle. M Monster Meal, by Cookie and Herry. Would You Like To Buy An O? P: My Favorite Letter. The Q-Question Song. Sammy the Snake. The...
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These will all be sent shortly: The Alphabet Chat theme. A, You're Adorable. Letter B, by The Beetles. C Drives Me Crazy, by The Fine Young Camels. The Letter E, sung by Guy Smiley [not great quality, but listenable] Oh G. This Is My J, by Biff. The Letter N, by Nick Normal and The Nickmatics...
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie Monster - "Me Going to Munch You, Munch You, Munch You"
Top