Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "The Fizzy & the Still"
  2. anytimepally

    Did Humpty Dumpty die?

    What's wrong with puppy coats? I mean, you'd have to feed them all the time, but puppies are really warm to curl up with in the wintertime.. and they're always happy to see you.. none of my regular coats ever meet me at the door when I get home!
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Let It All Go"
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid 70s today.. it's going to hit 80 on Friday, and I think that's our last warm day.. bring on Fall!
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    just PM me your e-mail, and it'll be on the way!
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I'm watching a movie now, but I just listened to "The Two-Headed Monster Sings a Lullaby" from Sesame Street before it started
  7. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Alfred Hitchcock's Suspicion
  8. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *The Two-Headed Monster enters the dorms.. (note: to differentiate between the two heads, I'm going to call them Frank & Stein, as that's what muppetwiki says their names are.. I'm assuming Jerry's head is Frank and Richard's is Stein, but if I'm wrong, let me know!) Frank: Is humunga...
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    would you like the narrated version or the instrumental?
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "The Secondary Waltz"
  11. anytimepally

    Did Humpty Dumpty die?

    You do know Mary's favorite meal was lamb stew, right? ;)
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was really nice today :)
  13. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

    I'm leaving to buy it right now! :D
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained all day
  15. anytimepally

    Restaurant Prices.

    I'd never heard of it until now, but if you really want to go and can't find the prices, I'd suggest going for lunch.. most places are a bit cheaper for lunch
  16. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Hamlet (Kenneth Branagh's)
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these 2, I'll check the quality, and send them if it's good: When we all do it, it soon gets done Baby blankie blues they sound ok.. I'll send them!
Top