Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Jackie's getting married!

    Congrats :D
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: Hey, Sal, you smell that? Sal: It wasn't me Johnny.. I didn't none of dem tacos earlier! Johnny: No, Sal.. it smells like soup. The Two-Headed Monster: Sumin forda we ta eatin'? Don: I'm sure if they wanted us to have soup, they'd have brought some up.. they can't expect the great...
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Mr. Bad Example"
  4. anytimepally

    Twillight Zone fans at MC?

    This one's called "The Lonely" .. interestingly (at least to me), the story was also included in my 11th grade English book.. along with John Collier's "The Chaser," the basis for another Twilight Zone episode
  5. anytimepally

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    I think they ran it in the morning and then again in the evening, but I could be remembering wrong
  6. anytimepally

    The Most Short Lived (And Dumbest)Topic Ever!

    I'd like some toast :p
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Count - "Counting is Wonderful"
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    low 70s today and cloudless.. a beautiful day
  9. anytimepally

    Favorite Fraggle Songs

    Another of my favorites :)
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I sent you an e-mail.. let me know if there's anything on my lists you want! :sing:
  11. anytimepally

    Favorite Fraggle Songs

    I'm trying not to think about that possibility...
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    REO Speedwagon - "Ridin' the Storm Out"
  13. anytimepally

    What Does Pachalafaka Mean?

    his was more popular but was released in 1965.. the original was released by Irving Taylor in 1958
  14. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome :D.. hope you enjoy it here!
  15. anytimepally

    Favorite Fraggle Songs

    The Fraggles always have the best music.. they're like the Pavarotti of the Muppet world.. hopefully the movie won't disappoint in this regard
  16. anytimepally

    What was your first Fraggle Rock episode?

    the first one.. my dad liked it even more than my sister and I did, so we never missed an episode :)
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Oh-ho Youtube in trouble!

    hahaha.. "do you think you'll ever be able to grow a real mustache?" :crazy:
  19. anytimepally

    Favorite Fraggle Songs

    "Fraggle Rock Theme" .. I really think it's the best theme of any show ever "Dum Of A Son Of A Gun" by Pa Gorg & Junior Gorg "Dixie Wailin'" by Boober, Red, Gobo, & Junior Gorg "Perfect Harmony" by Marjory, Flange Doozer, Mokey, & Junior Gorg "Helping Hand" by Mokey & Gobo "Wemblin' Fool" by...
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending them now :D
Top