Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    high of only 58 today.. it was 80 yesterday!
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don Music, Sal Minella, Randall, and The Two-Headed Monster are all floating Stein: Walla bancki yu ma noona! Sal: What in the world is going on around here? WHO DID THIS! ? Don: This floating business is messing up my hair! Randall: Messing up your hair? Don: (deadpan) Yes. Randall...
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Sailing for Adventure" from Muppet Treasure Island
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    80 again, but still breezy
  6. anytimepally

    Smurfs to hit DVD....

    I went as Gargamel for Halloween one year.. my friends were all going to be smurfs but changed their minds at the last minute.. so no one recognized who I was
  7. anytimepally

    Smurfs to hit DVD....

    yeah, I wish they were still on there... they still run two of the Christmas Specials every year.. "'Tis the Season to Be Smurfy" and "The Smurfs' Christmas Special" .. thankfully, I was lucky enough to record them with my DVD recorder last year
  8. anytimepally

    Smurfs to hit DVD....

    I'm a little surfappointed, because it's coming out December 4th with none of the three Christmas specials... I mean, why have a Springtime Special as a bonus feature on a DVD that comes out before Winter even starts? that aside, I do love the Smurfs!
  9. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Mark Knopfler's "Secondary Waltz"
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    almost 80 today, but with a nice breeze
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miles Davis - "'Round Midnight"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lorne Greene - "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
  13. anytimepally

    Off-topic but Related: Francis Kane

    In 1979, he was the back end of Mr. Snuffleupagus http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Frank_Kane
  14. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    (find finds Don outside on the steps) Randall: (sitting down beside him) Couldn't find Bob, eh? Don: No. Randall: What's going on Don? You usually limit your violent outbursts to yourself.. Don: I know.. I'm just frustrated... I mean, it was bad enough living with Johnny.. 'don't touch...
  15. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Turn Down the Music! *Don Music & the Two-Headed Monster are alone in Room 17... The Two-Headed Monster: (reading) T.. t.. Toe.. Toe... knee.. toe.. knee.. Tony! (Frank sees the button) Frank: Pusha da buttabutta? Stein: Push! Push! (the Two-Headed Monster pushes the button, activating the...
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mississippi John Hurt - "Avalon Blues"
  17. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome! Hope you all love it here :)
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    high of only 65 today and a brisk, cool breeze
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "The Secondary Waltz"
Top