Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Or maybe Count Von Count! .. how much fun would that be.. I mean, he's kinda Halloweeny and he counts everything!.. he should probably be in a home somewhere .. but, man, Jerry Nelson just rocks :crazy:
  2. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    If I went as a Muppet, it'd probably be Cookie Monster.. and I'd take all the candy from every house and throw it on the ground around me as I pretended to munch it down, just like the man.. monster.. himself!
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Cubs' game on the Radio.. not a song but, hey, it's the playoffs:)
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Mellencamp - "Without Expression"
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    wow.. that sounds much angrier than I was :o
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    hot.. 84.. going to hit 90 tomorrow.. come on! I left the South.. I should've left it's weather behind, too :grouchy: .. I mean, it's October! (and for the record, it's 2 degrees warmer here today than where I used to live . . . 500 miles to the south)
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Proud Mary"
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    windy warm and overcast
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Blue Oyster Cult - "Godzilla"
  10. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    ooh.. you're right.. but I'll have all night, so I can do both!
  11. anytimepally

    Today is Epcot's Birthday!

    I love the Mission Space ride... and the Morroccan Resturant
  12. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I think I'm going to go as Jack the Ripper and sing "Werewolves of London" :crazy:
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warm, breezy, and nice
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Warren Zevon - "Lawyers, Guns, & Money"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rainy rainy rainy
  16. anytimepally

    Halloween is just around the corner

    there's karaoke that night.. maybe costumed?
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Head East - "Never Been Any Reason"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Benny Bell - "Shaving Cream"
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "I Can't Take It No More"
Top