Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I would love these two! Thanks for offering! :sing: just in case, my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and hot.. good day to be outside
  3. anytimepally

    Fred Rogers before the US Senate

    I have always loved this clip.. I actually have a copy of it I got off some PBS special years ago.. Mr. Rogers is just awesome here.. the way that Senator goes from being clearly opposed to being "can we get a copy of this?" .. get 'em! :p
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have "Rebel L" .. I'll send it I have "Numerical Correspondance" and "The Easy Rapping Alplhabet".. will send!
  5. anytimepally

    Dave Goelz radio interview

    this was a great interview! :concern:
  6. anytimepally

    Leo the Party Monster

    Don Music was in AA? ;) btw, The Party Line was always my favorite Leo segment
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Travelling Wilburys - "Wilbury Twist"
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    not yet, but that is my ultimate plan! :crazy:
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    John Fogerty - "Marchin' to Blarney"
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Livin' in the Future"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    back in the 80s.. and no breeze
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are on the way! :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    What's your favorite episode from Season 3?

    "Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Amazing Slim - "Ten Turtles"
  16. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Kevin Clash!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  17. anytimepally

    Now I'm glad I don't have cable....

    I always watched Masters of the Universe on one of my local channels at 3:30 in the afternoon.. then went outside a played with the action figures and playsets with my friend Jaret who lived behind me.. I was always jealous, because he had Stratos, and that was only figure I never had
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Alfred Hitchcock Presents Theme
  19. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Welcome Drew.. hope all the craziness doesn't scare you away :crazy:
Top