Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppet Duos!

    of the 15 skits listed on MuppetWiki, 8 of them are with Ernie
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rainy but warm
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Golden Earing - "Twilight Zone"
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mark Knopfler - "Secondary Waltz"
  5. anytimepally

    Favorite Muppet Duos!

    My favorties: 1. Statler & Waldorf 2. Grover & Fat Blue 3. Johnny Fiama & Sal And 2 that didn't make the list that I always loved: Ernie & Cookie Monster The Amazing Mumford & Grover
  6. anytimepally

    See you all next year!

    Have a great vacation, Kathy :cool: .. see you next year! :)
  7. anytimepally

    There are many Muppet T-shirts, but...

    there's a baby version, too here
  8. anytimepally

    There are many Muppet T-shirts, but...

    It's got two googly eyes and says "I appreciate the Muppets on a much deeper level than you"
  9. anytimepally

    No More Sleeps Til Christmas!

    wow... Snowthy, you really cleaned up! .. I just watched Ernest Saves Christmas last night.. sure, my IQ is lower now, but I love that movie! :)
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Thanks Kyle! Merry Christmas :zany:
  11. anytimepally

    Trailer for SUDS online!

    this looks great :D
  12. anytimepally

    Help downloading from Muppet Radio

    Awesome! Merry Christmas Phil :D
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Twilight Zone Theme
  14. anytimepally

    Rizzo the Rat smiley

    I think Cookie Monster would be a better choice for hungry than the Swedish Chef.. besides, there just aren't enough Sesame Smileys :grouchy:
  15. anytimepally

    The Scrooge McDuck/ Ducktales appreciation thread

    I always wanted enough money to swim in like Scrooge had in Ducktales
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    David Bowie - "The Width of a Circle"
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit - "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
  18. anytimepally

    The Cute Wars

    yeah.. spankin' profitable shows! one of my favorite moments in that movie! :confused: as for the Bean v. Robin thing, I'm going with Robin.. although since it's Christmas, I would like to throw out there that my all-time cutest muppet would have to be Wendell Porcupine :zany:
  19. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Faylo! ! !

    Happy Birthday! :excited: .. hope it was awesome!
  20. anytimepally

    Favorite human villains

    if he was counted, I'd say Ebenezer Scrooge because it's my favorite Christmas Carol adaptation I guess I'd have to say Doc Hopper
Top