Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    we got about half an inch of snow last night, but now it's just cold
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    that sounds warm.. it's 20 here, with a single digit wind chill, and it's the warmest it's been since Thursday :D
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    nevermind.. Kyle beat me to it :D
  4. anytimepally

    The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

    Valentine's Day isn't just for couples.. it's also for people who like chocolate and small, stuffed gorillas with little hearts on their chests :flirt: .. and I must say, as someone who studied primatology in college, I do love the gorillas :zany:
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can help with all of these, but I'm afraid I don't remeber either of your e-mail address.. could you PM them to me please?
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold and windy
  7. anytimepally

    The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

    I love that there's an award for Best Fan-Fiction Reader :) .. methinks me already knows who'll win that one ;)
  8. anytimepally

    The Food Cravings Thread

    I've been craving chilli lately
  9. anytimepally

    Special Letters Unit Secret Release

    The sixth season DVDs of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit will include the Sesame Street Spoof "Special Letters Unit" as a bonus feature! :) http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Law-Order-Special-Victims-Unit-Season-6-Extras/8828
  10. anytimepally

    Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

    dude, your new avatar really ties the room together :)
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was 5 degrees when I went out this morning.. I think it hit 11 at one point.. oh, and the wind's steady around 20mph, so the wind chill's well below zero.. and no snow :mad:
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to AndyWan Kenobi!

    Happy Birthday! :zany:
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :concern: I have "Reach Your Hand Up High"
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    windchill is -10F .. I wouldn't mind so much if it were snowing, but it's no fun when it's cold for no reason
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    No, I've only got the soundtrack version. Sorry.
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These I can get you: :sing: Pigeons and Cookies and Trash - Bert, Cookie Monster & Oscar I'm Sad Because I'm Happy - Oscar Bubble On My Snuffle - Snuffy Telly's Lunch I Am Your Friend - Bob I Can't Help It - Herry Monster
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Steve Earle - "City of Immigrants"
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold today (in the 20s), colder tomorrow.. but it was really nice out today - sunny and very little wind
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rush - "The Working Man"
Top