Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Cookie Monster & Herry Monster - "Circles"
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's been snowing since last night, but it's been a little too warm for accumulation.. but it's getting colder
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will send these in a bit! :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    I just had a good long laugh at this :zany: ... thanks Snowth!
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "I'm Looking Through You"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jerry Garcia & David Grisman - "Shady Grove"
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    mid 30s and wet... our high next Sunday is only supposed to be 12!
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Robert Plant & Alsion Krauss - "Gone Gone Gone"
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, overcast
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way!
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    of course!
  12. anytimepally

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 may not be released separately

    after buying the 1st 2 seasons the day of release, I have yet to get season 3 :o .. but it is my favorite Henson show, so I'm very :excited: that it'll all be out by this fall!
  13. anytimepally

    Another posting milestone

    Congrats, Beth! :D .. I see 6,000 more posts in you future.. and then some!
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Alison Krauss & Gilliam Welch - "I'll Fly Away"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    windy.
  16. anytimepally

    Song Collector's Club - The Electric Mayhem

    some others from The Muppet Show: Dr. Teeth - "Poison Ivy" Dr. Teeth & Sam the Eagle - "Mack the Knife" (?) "America Medley" "How High The Moon" "Jam" "Lady Be Good" "Lazybones" "Minuet in G Major" "Polonaise in A Flat" "Sonny" "Lullaby of Birdland" (w Don Knots) Floyd - "Blackbird" Floyd...
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these.. will send :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Origin of the story element of coming down chimneys

    but Santa's a tiny wide guy not a big wide guy.. it probably makes a difference "but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer. With a little old driver..."
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Lookin' Out My Back Door"
Top