Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Currently watching 48 Angels
  2. anytimepally

    New Years Resolutions

    actually, I repeat mistakes all the time.. it's not that good of a system :concern: .. but I probably would even if I had the lists to reference
  3. anytimepally

    New Years Resolutions

    what I usually do for New Years instead is make a list of every mistake or thing I did poorly in the previous year, and then I burn the list.. it reminds me of everything that went wrong so hopefully I don't repeat the same mistakes :) oh, and this year's list was shorter than usual, so I feel...
  4. anytimepally

    New Years Resolutions

    I have never made a New Years' Resolution
  5. anytimepally

    Matt Robinson: Original Gordon.

    I always have that problem myself.. I'll likely be dating things 2007 until March :)
  6. anytimepally

    Beaker Bandit in Seattle

    indeed :)
  7. anytimepally

    I won't be posting anymore...

    Alex, this is sad news.. you will be missed!
  8. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    I haven't visited this thread in some time, but I wanted to drop by and welcome all the newbies :zany: .. hope we're crazy enough for you!
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    anyone have Harry & Rosita's version of "Monster Lullaby"? Thanks!
  10. anytimepally

    Matt Robinson: Original Gordon.

    Date is January 1.. and he would've turned 71 b/c he was born in 1937. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Robinson
  11. anytimepally

    Official Muppet Central Merchandise: Could it Happen?

    I, for one, would LOVE a MC refrigerator! :crazy:
  12. anytimepally

    Peter Pan and Great Value Peanut Butter, DONT EAT

    my family always ate Peter Pan, and it's back now.. but they've changed the lid.. currently, my apartment is full of JIF, though.. my 'full,' I mean 3 1/2 jars
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but it's good to be back home :)
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Michael Jackson - "Smooth Criminal"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bruce Springsteen - "Blinded By the Light"
  16. anytimepally

    Follow That Bird: sales spike?

    I don't think it's the DVD.. I think it must be the VHS, because they have the best selling DVDs lower on the page: DVD SALES 1. "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," Warner Home Video. 2. "The Bourne Ultimatum," Universal Studios Home Video. 3. "High School Musical 2," Buena Vista Home...
  17. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    I know it's not a movie, but I saw Empire Falls for the first time last night.. wow was Paul Newman awesome! ... no wonder he won the Emmy, Golden Globe, and SAG awards that year.. oh, and the rest of the cast was great as well.. if you haven't seen it and like good acting, check it out :)
  18. anytimepally

    Okay! Back for real!

    Welcome Back.. it's good to see you posting again :)
Top