Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lena Horne & Gonzo - "I'm Glad There Is You"
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    THANKS! :D :sing: :cool:
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Sesame Street Cast - "What's The Name Of That Song"
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's 60 degrees and raining like crazy
  5. anytimepally

    What song represents you? :D

    it changes with my mood, I think.. but I always think of this one first: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqfiqNvYNE
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    wet but not raining
  7. anytimepally

    Top 5 Retired Muppets

    Gary Cahuenga! :D Pops Beard Digit Droop Sherlock Hemlock And I know he isn't retired, but I'd also like to see more Clifford
  8. anytimepally

    Who are your top 10 favorite Muppets?

    It's hard to choose... 1. Cookie Monster 2. Gonzo the Great (well, those two weren't so hard :concern: ) 3. Count Von Count 4. Sal Minella 5. The Two-Headed Monster 6. Rowlf the Dog 7. Oscar the Grouch 8. Marjory the Trash Heap 9. Mr. Johnson 10. Statler & Waldorf
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    can I get a copy please? :sing: :D
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    en route! :cool: .. it's probably my favorite Muppets Tonight! song
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joni Mitchell - "Blue"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    the parking lot was paved with ice this morning... made we want to play hockey :)
  13. anytimepally

    If you could meet any Muppeteer?

    Jerry Nelson, Caroll Spinney, & Dave Goelz
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Johnny Cash - "Give My Love to Rose"
  15. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: New Smilies

    Jamie, these are great :coy: is my favorite... so expressive! Fizgig! I must say, I was a little disappointed not to see him, so this is good news ;)
  16. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Alfred Hitchcock's Bon Voyage
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's a mess.. rain, freezing rain, sleet, snow.. you name it, we've had it today
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but not as cold as I expected
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it got cold again.. and windy
Top