Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Roscoe Orman on "Law & Order: SVU"

    Roscoe also tried to rob a bank on Sanford & Son, on which Matt Robinson was a writer
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loggins & Messina - "Danny's Song"
  3. anytimepally

    The Food Cravings Thread

    it's moments like this, we need a cookie monster smiley.. Mexican food is my #1 favorite.. and I agree, the hotter and spicier, the better :crazy:
  4. anytimepally

    The Food Cravings Thread

    I had a craving for Sushi earlier, but I ate a bunch of Sushi, so I'm over it for a bit :)
  5. anytimepally

    How is Jerry Nelson doing?

    me too! :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    nevermind.. Kyle beat me :)
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Free - "All Right Now"
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Billy Joel - "Don't Ask Me Why"
  9. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday JEANYLASER

    Happy Birthday :D
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Van Morrison - "Moondance"
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Curtis Mayfield - "Superfly"
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Bob Marley - "Stir It Up"
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Me too! :cool:
  14. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Vic Romano!

    Happy Happy Birthday! :D
  15. anytimepally

    Poll for MR's Next Muppet Replica

    I voted Rowlf :sympathy: Beaker would be nice, too, but only with Honeydew :confused: :eek:
  16. anytimepally

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Thanks to all these new members, MC has reached the 10,000 members mark! :excited: woohoo! :crazy:
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    "Big Noise" is from the Jaye P. Morgan episode (218) "A Foggy Day" if from the Madeline Kahn episode (209) "Waves" is from the Carol Channing episode (423) "How High The Moon" should have been in the last e-mail I sent.. I'll sent that and "Fozziwig's Party Waltz"
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Best Driving Song Ever :D :cool: Grover & Mr. Johnson - "Outrageous Makeover: Home Addition"
Top