Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joni Mitchell - "All I Want"
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    37 and rainy
  3. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Larxene! :excited: Hey, it's great to see you back and to hear that you're feeling better! :)
  4. anytimepally

    MuppetDanny's Muppet Video tape trade

    on your links, The StoryTeller is misspelled as: The StroyTeller
  5. anytimepally

    If you could have any Muppet puppet...

    5? (..in no particular order) Sal Minella Gonzo Marjory The Two-Headed Monster
  6. anytimepally

    The Food Cravings Thread

    I ate two bags of peanut butter M&Ms for lunch today.. it was actually kind of neat, because someone had left a bag hanging from the vending machine without shaking them loose like they're supposed to, so when I got my bag, two came out for the price of one :)
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it snowed a bit last night, but now it's 26 degrees.. it's a freaking heat wave!
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kenny Rogers - "The Greatest"
  9. anytimepally

    The Muppet Show Season 3 arrives May 20, 2008

    I guess I'll have to buy Season 2 now :o
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Roosevelt Franklin - "Roosevelt Franklin's Alphabet"
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but it's supposed to warm up tomorrow.. maybe even above freezing sometime this weekend
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Oscar - "I Love Trash"
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit"
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    the snow is melting, but it's still cold
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    will send feelings! :eek: I don't think there was a link, but I'll gather them up again and send them sometime tonight :p
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Black Crowes - "(Only) Halfway To Everywhere"
Top