Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Muffins anyone?

    Fiah Muffin! Haha. That's crazy.
  2. Beakerfan

    Muffins anyone?

    wow. I don't know what to say. That was funny yet creepy at the same time.
  3. Beakerfan

    Swedish Chef: New Webmaster of MC

    oooooh! Ieee likee dat soogeschoon!
  4. Beakerfan

    Halloween Costumes

    that would be hilarious! And the costume design looks great, Morgan!
  5. Beakerfan

    Beatle's Characters

    I think I would be Lucy (Lucy in the Sky w/ Diamonds), Eleanor Rigby, Molly (Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da) or Jude (Hey Jude).
  6. Beakerfan

    Attention All Personnel...

    yay! MASH rocks!
  7. Beakerfan

    The Lurkers Club

    Welcome! Well, as you can tell, this so far is not a very exciting club. But maybe I'm just a boring person. I've had people tell me that before.
  8. Beakerfan

    Halloween Costumes

    Well, I haven't decided yet. But here are my choices: Thing 1 or Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat A Homestar Runner Character OR...... WEIRD AL YANKOVIC! (this is my most likely choice)
  9. Beakerfan

    Fave TV shows & movies

    TV: MASH Flip Wilson Bonanza House CSI Will and Grace Good Times I Dream of Jeannie MOVIES: What about Bob? The Princess Bride Gladiator Braveheart Rambo The Three Amigos Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the ones with real people)
  10. Beakerfan

    Presidential Election 2008

    Personally, I think Arnold Schwarzenegger would be a great President! (look at all he's done to pull California out of the mess we were in) Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, I don't think he can run for President because he was not born in America. Maybe I'm wrong.
  11. Beakerfan

    Swedish Chef: New Webmaster of MC

    *laughs, then swallows and chokes on gum* That's awesome!
  12. Beakerfan

    all in less than 20 minutes.....

    Thanks guys! this really means alot to me right now. Last night I found out that my grandmother has had cancer since (most likely) May and never told anyone. She also has a possible intestinal blockage, so it's unfortunately really only a matter of time now.
  13. Beakerfan

    all in less than 20 minutes.....

    So, my grandmother has been in the hospital for the past few days, and the doctors still have not found out what's wrong with her. Last night my dad got a phone call from my other grandmother, and she was going to the hospital cuz she was having some really weird pains (the doctors can't figure...
  14. Beakerfan

    The Lurkers Club

    Lurkers unite! lol. The whole two of us. I guess everyone else is to busy lurking. :)
  15. Beakerfan

    Gonzo would approve...

    Haha! Very fitting.
  16. Beakerfan

    Fellow Church People

    Amen to that!!!
  17. Beakerfan

    Kermit on family guy

    Haha! That's awesome.
  18. Beakerfan

    Fellow Church People

    How can you be without sin and not be perfect? That makes no sense. Jesus's anger was a righteous anger. He was angry because the temple was being turned into a market. Edit: Ziffeled by Ziffel.lol.
  19. Beakerfan

    The O'Jays.

    I love the song Love Train! I can't recall any other songs the O'Jays did though.
  20. Beakerfan

    The Lurkers Club

    Yup.
Top