Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday redBoobergurl! (Beth)

    Happy Birthday!!!! *Hands out cake to everyone*
  2. Beakerfan

    Where Are You (Originally) From?

    A small town in NorCal. I love it here! Apparently politicians do, too, because they always call it "the most perfect place on the planet." I wouldn't call it that (although I did).
  3. Beakerfan

    Who's your Role Model???

    Jim Henson, Bob Hope, and my Mom.
  4. Beakerfan

    Thanksgiving!

    I decided since I won't be on tomorrow, I might as well say it now! HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Me three! Seriously. It's really hard to get me to talk to people I don't know. If I don't have anything important to say, I'm really quiet and I listen alot.
  6. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Me too. One is enough.
  7. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    do you know that for sure?
  8. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Sounds like a good idea to me!
  9. Beakerfan

    "His or Her", "His", or "Their"?

    wow. I'm tired right now, so all this is a little mind boggling. Um, I believe I was taught to say "someone for got his..." if it was unknown whether the subject was male or female. I think the his or her thing could get a little confusing. And frustrating.
  10. Beakerfan

    Question Need Help

    Tried it, it doesn't work. She doesn't like the fact that just anyone can see your picture, where you live, your name, etc. I also tried explaining all the "privacy" stuff, but still no go. I even told her I don't have to put all my personal info like that, but it's all bunk.
  11. Beakerfan

    Question Need Help

    yes, but see, I'm not even supposed to be on forums! And my mom just doesn't understand the whole "your choices make it dangerous" stuff. Which I'm going to assume is the same thing with Snowthy.
  12. Beakerfan

    Question Need Help

    I totally sympathize wit you Snowthy! It is so frustrating sometimes!
  13. Beakerfan

    when i was your age...

    When I was your age, Weird Al had his first top ten hit.
  14. Beakerfan

    The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

    Ok, well it appears I'm a little late a joining this club, but who cares? The first (and only) guy I've ever gone on a date with totally mimics what prawnie originally said in his example. He was two hours late picking me up, but I went with him anyway, and I didn't go on another with him...
  15. Beakerfan

    when i was your age...

    When I was your age, I knew what it meant to "make something from scratch" When I was your age, Terminator was governor. And a good one, at that!
  16. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Beebers!

    Happy Bithday! *blows noismaker* Hope it's great!
  17. Beakerfan

    You may be an 80's child if...

    Well, I think I'm a bit of both. Cuz even though I was born in 89, so I'm really more of a 90's child, I can relate to a WHOLE lot of the 80s kid stuff. I've actually gotten yelled at (via email) by someone who didn't believe I really did know all this stuff from the 80's. But, whatever.
  18. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Beauregard!

    <runs in while confetti showers down> Yay! Happy birthday Beau! <proceeds to pass out cake> Make a wish! <makes wish and blows out candles> Oops! Sorry! Not my birthday cake! Oh, well.....
  19. Beakerfan

    when i was your age...

    When I was your age, those dinosaurs in Jurassic Park actually looked real.
  20. Beakerfan

    HEROES on NBC

    Hiro didn't return because he went too far back. Remember when they showed Hiro's friend looking at the picture? Hiro was at the girls birthday party. He was probably having too much fun.
Top