Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    You might be a child of the 80's if...

    Woah! That was totally wierd! I mean, I was born in 89, so I'm not a child of the 80's, but man, I read that, and I was like, whoa! I know alot of that stuff! (and I like it too) (not the fashion part of it, though)
  2. Beakerfan

    I made a Spongebob forum

    sweet!
  3. Beakerfan

    My New Band Website

    Yeah. I think I've been mentally scarred for life.
  4. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Vic Romano

    Happy Birthday!
  5. Beakerfan

    Ages!

    Age makes absolutely no difference to me. :) And I, personally, liked the first new Star Wars, but can't stand episode 2. But I think #3 looks kinda cool. Course, that's what I thought about the first two.
  6. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Frogster

    Happy Birthday!
  7. Beakerfan

    My band website

    Uh, dude. You've probably already seen this, but your site's been frozen. :( I like the pictures!
  8. Beakerfan

    My band website

    That's really cool. :D
  9. Beakerfan

    Who likes Popeye?

    I love Popeye! I used to watch it all the time when I was little.
  10. Beakerfan

    Rose Float: Sesame

    I watched it, and what's even cooler (in my opinion) is that the Sesame Street float recieved the Bob Hope award!
  11. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central the Movie!

    I wanna be Beaker! :eek:
  12. Beakerfan

    Happy New Years Everyone!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! My church (it's rather small) is getting together at my house for our annual "Bunko Night." It's pretty fun.
  13. Beakerfan

    Jerry Orbach passed away

    Oh, how sad. Lumier was my favorite.
  14. Beakerfan

    The Count's Counting Castle!

    Ooh! Could I be Snuffy?
  15. Beakerfan

    Any Brady Bunch Fans?

    Yeah, I like it.
Top