Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Eduardo (The Count!)

    Wooo! Happy birthday! Aren't birthday parties fun? *looks around shiftly as she makes her way over to the punch bowl*
  2. Beakerfan

    Video Game Question

    We have Knights of the Old Republic for PC and xbox, but unfortunately it doesn't work on our PC. Which is why we got if for the xbox.
  3. Beakerfan

    A Muppet Central Round-Up

    Oh! That would be so awesome! If only I had that kind of talent..... and that kind of time.....
  4. Beakerfan

    For All of the Little Kids on this Board

    WOOOOWWWWW!! Those are so..... what's the word?...... primative! Prehistoric!
  5. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Yesterday we finally got our first real rain (not just a light drizzle. It was dumping buckets! Yay!) And now its gone.... bright and sunny just as if the rain was never here.....
  6. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    *snorts* :) heehee!
  7. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    OH, so gross! :)
  8. Beakerfan

    Happy Birthday Bryan!

    Happy Birthday!!!!
  9. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Yay! Snow!
  10. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    You wanna trade?
  11. Beakerfan

    Males, rally with me---don't shower!!

    Wow. This is interesting.
  12. Beakerfan

    What is your favorite Restaurant?

    Snowthers, you have really missed out on some of the best food! Seriously, you must try some of these if you ever get the chance!!!
  13. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    I think Cali should trade nic names with Florida. Cuz it's bright and sunny, and not cold at all! *pouts*
  14. Beakerfan

    What have you learned?

    Today I learned that it is a really bad idea to go to choir practice if you've been sick for the past 5 days. Because now my voice hurts horribly anytime I talk (good thing I'm writing this!)
  15. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Today was in the mid to upper 60's, with sun, sun, sun! all around. I wish it would hurry up and rain. It is December. This is NorCal. It is supposed to be rainy by now!!!!!!! *pouts*
  16. Beakerfan

    What is your favorite Restaurant?

    In'n'Out!!!!!!!! (Only in California!) Ya'll's missin out on a real treat! I swear, you have not had a real burger until you have eaten at In'n'Out.
  17. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Heehee! Why did the tomatoe blush? Because it saw the salad dressing!
  18. Beakerfan

    Hey BEAR?

    We just like muffins, Snowthers! They're tasty! Not to mention fun to toss around a little. *throws blueberry muffin at Snowth*
  19. Beakerfan

    What have you learned?

    Sounds a little like what I learned today! Today I learned that I don't want to go a day without talking to a certain close friend of mine.
Top