Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    OH! Wow. It took me a little longer than I would've liked to get that. Haha! Knock knock! Who's There? Noah! Noah who? Noah good joke?
  2. Beakerfan

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    This is a great one! It makes me sad, though. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jes0yMJcpQ&mode=related&search=
  3. Beakerfan

    Hey BEAR?

    Oo, thanks! So, what's new?
  4. Beakerfan

    What have you learned?

    Aw, I wish it would snow here! Today I learned that it is no fun having the house all to myself for two days straight just because I am sick. There's nothing to do! And I had to cancel all my plans for this weekend!
  5. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    Ohhh! Now that makes the first story funny! Hardy-har-har!
  6. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    A parachute?
  7. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    the cigar!
  8. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    :) Aren't they great?
  9. Beakerfan

    Who's your Role Model???

    That's really cool! The only really famous person I've ever met was Charles Schulz.
  10. Beakerfan

    The corny joke thread

    (My apologies to any blondes, but I just had to tell this!) This blonde was walking down the street, and she saw a horse up a head. It was saddled and ready to go, so she decided to get on. The horse began to walk, the trot. Then, all of a sudden, the horse was out of control! It began running...
  11. Beakerfan

    The Lovesick Teenager Clud Threab

    Yeah. That's really annoying. Although, I must admit, there have been times I was "mean" (ie punched him really hard all the time) because I liked a guy.
  12. Beakerfan

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    This one's pretty cool! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDDwR4AQXQ&NR
  13. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    LOL, thanks!
  14. Beakerfan

    New Nick Shows

    Mr. Meaty really frightens me. It's really odd.
  15. Beakerfan

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    Let's see.... 1. Dr. Teeth 2. Jim Henson 3. Fezzik (ANDRE!!!!)
  16. Beakerfan

    This is so strange.....

    That's awesome! Actually, friend moved to Oklahoma not too long ago, so she's been telling me all about the fun I've been missing out on here in Cali.
  17. Beakerfan

    Muppet Central Couples

    Well, I guess I can now say I can officially no longer be a part of this thread. Cuz the guy I have been (almost) obsessed with for the past 5 years has finally asked me out. And the best part? He's a huge Muppet fan.
  18. Beakerfan

    New Nick Shows

    Catscratch is awesome. Avatar is pretty cool, too.
  19. Beakerfan

    Nic Names...we've all got them

    When I was younger people tried calling me "Allie" until they finally figured out that I can't stand that. And when I was little I had this book called "Hey, Al!" about this house-painter that turned into a bird (it was really quite frightening!) and ever since then people have called me "Al"...
  20. Beakerfan

    Last movie you watched

    Ohmygosh I love that movie!!!!! Bill Murray is awesome. I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.... I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful.....
Top