Search results

  1. Beakerfan

    Regarding Pepe

    I love Pepe. I can see where it can be hard to like him for some, but I still love him. Although I do think it is possible for him to be over used...
  2. Beakerfan

    Last Book you Read Thread

    I just finished Hamlet. It was really sad!:cry:
  3. Beakerfan

    Top Chef

    I didn't get a chance to watch it, but the winner's from my hometown!!!! How awesome is that?
  4. Beakerfan

    Baseball 2006

    Aw, man! Just when I thought my A's were startin to perk up! They get clobbered 2-0 by none other than the Yankees!!!! Augh!
  5. Beakerfan

    Dreams!

    I don't usually have dreams.... only nightmares..... which I guess are dreams. About a year and a half ago (nov. '04) I started having the recurring nightmares in which I was being chased by someone (always a different person). They happened almost every night until july of '05. Also, a few...
  6. Beakerfan

    What If............ Time Travel

    I think I've said this before..... maybe it was a different forum..... but anyway! I'd go back and spend more time with my Grandpa, get to know him a bit better. Then, I'd go meet Elvis, and maybe try to stop him from overdosing.
  7. Beakerfan

    Happy Mother's Day........

    Happy Mother's Day!!!!
  8. Beakerfan

    What are your stories?

    Well, I'm 16, soon to be a senior in HS. I started coming here cuz it's cool to talk to people that are interested in the same things as me. I work at a preschool once a week. Ummmm...... I LOVE SWINGDANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome. I draw a comic-strip called Dusty Shades....... My fave...
  9. Beakerfan

    Check this out...if you want to

    Sweet! Pretty awesome!
  10. Beakerfan

    Bedroom Walls

    Posters with rope-lights around them (to give it a movie-theater look). And blue & green paint.
  11. Beakerfan

    Baseball 2006

    Go A's! Whoo! Ok, so they may not be as good as they could be, but hey! I gotta stand up for my team!
  12. Beakerfan

    M*A*S*H Questions

    I prefer Henry over Potter, BJ over trapper, Radar and Klinger both have alot of good points but I'd take Radar, and frankly I prefer Frank over Charles. But that is most likely because Charles is so much like me. Or vice versa.
  13. Beakerfan

    See you!

    Well, aint that a coincidence? I'm leaving tomorrow too. I'll be in Panama for two weeks. Hope you have fun! I'll miss all of yall.
  14. Beakerfan

    Kermit's Family

    Totally! I think that makes more sense than what I suggested.....
  15. Beakerfan

    ASK THE GREAT FOZZINI (Spring 2004 Ed.)

    Hey, Foz. How long will it take?
  16. Beakerfan

    Kermit's Family

    My take on it is that usually, in older sitcoms & whatnot, the father was the one that made the major decisions considering the sons and that the father would give a harsher punishment than the mother. Also, I think that "your father" was the best script choice because it would allow the...
  17. Beakerfan

    How's the weather where you are?

    Ok, and here's todays MC weather! In Santa Rosa, it is hazy, hazy, hazy. Don't know when the sun's gonna pop it's head up. And for breakfast I enjoyed a poptart while my other head enjoyed a glass of milk.
  18. Beakerfan

    Has Tom Cruise gone mad?

    I don't think Tom has gone mad. He just needs a big attitude adjustment. If I were a celebrity I might act a bit insane myself. Come to think of it, I don't have to be a celebrity to be insane!
  19. Beakerfan

    Show me your world

    Oh, dude! Those pics are so awesome! I wish we had scenery like that around here.
  20. Beakerfan

    J-Lo, yes or no?

    I say Bernie Mac & Ben Stiller would be good choices. And Tom Hanks.
Top