Search results

  1. anytimepally

    What is your favorite easter cartoon?

    this is my favorite also.. claymation is the absolute height of animation! :batty: .. and I pretty much love everything Will Vinton ever did.. I have this special on DVD, along with his Christmas and Halloween specials
  2. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to Speed Tracer!

    Happy Birthday :p .. and, dude, your avatar really ties the thread together :cool:
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Tales from the Vet - "She Blinded Me with Science" ... Phil Van Neuter is so freaking awesome :crazy: .. I hope he comes back for the new movie!
  4. anytimepally

    Happy birthday MeWantCookie!

    Happy Birthday :D
  5. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats, Caroline! :excited:
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold, but all the snow from last night melted
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sorry it's been so long.. I was on vacation :sing: .. but I am sending this
  8. anytimepally

    Sesameguy's birthday

    sorry I'm late.. Happy Birthday :o
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Bob Seger System - "2+2="
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and in the 40s
  11. anytimepally

    Disney Enlists Segel & Stoller for new Muppets movie

    First of all, I am excited. Second of all, I know he's really busy, but I wish Brian would direct
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    bright and sunny and cool
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snow still everywhere, gas too expensive, and high 30s today with sunshine
  14. anytimepally

    How is Jerry Nelson doing?

    that was my thought as well :busy:
  15. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Au Revoir les Enfants
  16. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday MeepBorkMeep!

    Happy Birthday to you :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    fog.. so much fog, you can't see your hand before your face! :search:
  18. anytimepally

    So Now There Are Ten Deadly Sins

    if I have the money by then, I'll join you ;)
Top