Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snowy and sunny
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Can I get Put Down The Duckie please? :p
  3. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats to Peyton, Anna, and Alex on their recent milstones! :insatiable:
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snowing :zany: :crazy: :insatiable:
  5. anytimepally

    "my List Of The Hippest Muppets"

    Floyd Pepper is the hippest of the hip.. he's got a room for life at the home for the chronically groovy :sing:
  6. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Chaplin's The Great Dictator
  7. anytimepally

    Top 5 Retired Sesame Street Muppets

    Sherlock Hemlock Frazzle Herry Monster Farley Kermit the Frog so, basically, Jerry Nelson & Kermit :) I think he's a boy, too.. there's a song on Grin & Giggle with Big Bird called "Mr. Little Bird, Mr. Big Bird" .. or maybe it's the other way around, but either way, they're both Mr.
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have them.. just let me know where to send them! :search: EDIT: here ... http://www.sendspace.com/file/vw9y6i
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    same random off-key jazz music :sing:
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Muppet Babies - "Table For One"
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beatles - "Let It Be"
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny, windy, and cold
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joni Mitchell - "Amelia"
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    nice selections tonight! :zany:
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Blackfoot - "Highway Song"
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold again and all the snow is gone
  17. anytimepally

    "Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann" on ABC

    me too.. there are only two things that have come out of the entertainment industry that I hate more than reality television.. one is all the sequels/remakes they do, and the other used to be president
  18. anytimepally

    Are there any others with disabilities here?

    I have CP as well, but I was extremely lucky, as it's one of mildest cases on record, due to where the brain damage occurred.. you can certainly tell that I don't walk quite right but little else is affected... my cousin, who also had CP, was not so lucky and spent his entire life in a...
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jens Lekman - "When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog"
Top