Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Congrats on 2,000 posts.. it's good to see you posting more often again :) Bob Dylan - "you're gonna make me lonesome when you go"
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These are finally on the way! :sing: Thanks Kyle! :excited:
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold and sunny :)
  4. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lena Horne & Gonzo - "I'm Glad There's You"
  5. anytimepally

    Home safe & sound!

    Good to have you back, Kathy! :cool:
  6. anytimepally

    In Development: Henson's Fraggle Rock Movie

    I was thinking.. I think David Rudman could modify the Baby Bear voice to work for Junior Gorg
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can send these sometime tomorrow if no one gets to them before then.. I won't be near my home computer any earlier :sympathy:
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    anyone have "Spring Is Here" from Sesame Street?
  9. anytimepally

    Communications Breakdown

    any luck yet?.. wish I could help
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's still in the low 40s, but I'm jacketless today :)
  11. anytimepally

    What is your favorite easter cartoon?

    remember that Bugs Bunny Easter cartoon with that annoying little kid banging on Elmer's painted head "I want an Easter egg! I want an Easter egg!" .. man I loved that cartoon :p
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joni Mitchell - "All I Want"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy and cold
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Electric Mayhem - "Tenderly"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Smiley Lewis - "Real Gone Lover"
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    I think it's supposed to snow again, but I'm going to be inside working all day :grouchy:
  17. anytimepally

    Snuggles, the Fabric Softener Bear

    my sister and I each got (and still have) a stuffed Snuggles from a mail-in thingy
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these.. will send :cool:
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's my second favorite Jim Henson Hour song (behind "There was a Time" from Song of the Cloud Forest).. will send :sing:
Top