Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this should still be active: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kj3fu9
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm sendspacing it now. I can send these.. let me know where.
  3. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    Monsieur Verdoux was my previous favorite.. black comedy is very much my style! .. there's something about Limelight, though.. it has so much heart and urgency, the pacing is perfect, and much like The Great Dictator, poinancy and humanity are always there, but unlike The Great Dictator, those...
  4. anytimepally

    50 greatest shows of all time

    Here are 36.. keep in mind I haven't owned a television for a few years.. these aren't in any order, except the first twelve or so are better than the others.. and Fraggle Rock and Bullwinkle would really be 1-2 if I were ranking: Fraggle Rock Bullwinkle Tales From the Darkside Alfred Hitchcock...
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    60 degrees today! .. all the snow has melted.. but the tempurature's dropping fast overnight, and it won't be above freezing again for another week :)
  6. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Marty!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  7. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    I had never seen this movie before, but I must say, it's now my favorite Chaplin movie.. is it sacrelidge to choose as your favorite Charlie Chaplin movie the non-comedy? :p .. anyway, it's pretty awesome
  8. anytimepally

    Remakes?

    I hate remakes. Especially Hitchcock remakes. :grouchy: They're also remaking Gambit, I guess because they're convinced every Michael Caine movie needs to be remade.
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    PMs sent! :cool:
  10. anytimepally

    These are a few of my favorite things...

    Favorite Band: Creedence Clearwater Revival Favorite CD: John Fogerty's Blue Moon Swamp Favorite Group: Favorite Type of Music: Blues Favorite TV Actors: Shatner! Favorite Shows: old - Bullwinkle; new - Boston Legal Favorite Actors: Peter O'Toole, Michael Caine, Katherine Hepburn Favorite...
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Opening Theme of Limelight
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cold but sunny today
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    rainy... the rain's washing away the snow :(
  14. anytimepally

    The Food Cravings Thread

    I had Greek food for lunch and Sushi for Dinner.. cravings satisfied for today :insatiable:
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I sendspaced it.. it should be there now :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Rizzo Rat name origin

    That's what I've always heard
  17. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rick Nelson - "Garden Party" .. hope he wasn't always so bitter :)
Top