Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Here's an Interesting Survey

    Extraversion: 26% Stability: 42% Orderliness: 42% Accomodation: 90% Interdependance: 16% Intellectual: 62% Mystical: 36% Artistic: 43% Religious: 10% Hedonism: 10% Materialism: 10% Narcissim: 36% Adventurousness: 56% Work ethic: 76% Humanitarian: 90% Conflict seeking: 50% Need to...
  2. anytimepally

    The Gas Price Pool

    $3.35 here
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Midnight Blue"
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's been warm and sunny for the last 4-5 days.. today, chilly and rainy
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    suddenly cold again
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I am sending all these :cool:
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending :sing:
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jeff Lynne - "Every Little Thing"
  9. anytimepally

    Favorite Smileys

    these are mine: :insatiable: .. long-awaited (and worth it!) :search: :crazy:
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm so far behind on updating my current list, I don't even want to think about it... :grouchy:
  11. anytimepally

    The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

    ok.. I've got Netflix.. so anyone know which Disk of season 6 I need to get to see the Muppet episode?
  12. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Lena Horne - "Stormy Weather"
  13. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    70s today.. I think the cool and rain comes tomorrow
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Electric Light Orchestra - "Livin' Thing"
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and warm today.. high 60s again, but rain starting tomorrow and colder the rest of the week
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jeff Lynne - "Save Me Now" (starting Earth Day a few weeks early) :)
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    sunny and in the high 60s today
  18. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Miss Piggy - "Waiting At The Church"
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    warm and sunny
Top