Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

    slammed my head into the wall on the way back from the mailbox.. there's a lip in the wall there, and I was looking down at my mail and I turned and BAM! .. no blood, though.. just a lump
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this one is on the way! :cool:
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet Movie Poster Parodies

    They spelled Bert wrong on the Hannibal poster :(
  4. anytimepally

    The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

    This is a thread that I should probably be posting in everyday.. the trouble is, "stupid" is insufficient to describe the magnitude of the things I do each day
  5. anytimepally

    How will you be defined in the dictionary?

    How did I miss this thread? :o anytimepally -- [noun]: A poltergeist sent back in time to change the course of history forever :scary: Randall -- [noun]: A deadly strain of projectiile vomit :grouchy: hahahaha!
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I can send these this evening, but I don't remember your e-mail address :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cool and very sunny
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Rowlf - "Halfway Down the Stairs"
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    give me a sec... :sympathy: EDIT: http://www.sendspace.com/file/w87kkl
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    windy, rainy, and cool
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've got page 199 :p
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    :sing: yes.
  13. anytimepally

    What DVD Boxsets do you own?

    Pink Panther Classic Cartoon Collection Bookdocks, The: Season 1 Brak Show, The: Volume One Brak Show, The: Volume Two He-Man & the Masters of the Universe: Season 1, Volume 1 He-Man & the Masters of the Universe: Season 1, Volume 2 He-Man & the Masters of the Universe: Season 2, Volume 1 He-Man...
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    50s and wet
  15. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    about to watch The Eagle Has Landed
  16. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Traveling Wilburys - "Inside Out"
  17. anytimepally

    How is Jerry Nelson doing?

    Hope you're feeling better! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Koch Records to produce Sesame Street CD's

    too long, but hopefully worth it :wisdom:
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent
Top