Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    cookies! :insatiable:
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Charles Brown - "Driftin' Blues"
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    going back to the 90s today
  4. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Brian (Princeton)!

    Happy Birthday! :D
  5. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it is still so hot! I'm inside, and I'm sweating :(
  6. anytimepally

    Muppets Trivia

    Kuriboh Man! Congrats on 1,000 posts :D but I don't have the DVD set yet, so I don't know the answer
  7. anytimepally

    I'm Graduating!

    Congrats! :cool:
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    the intro music for the movie I'm watching
  9. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    The Children's Hour
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Mick Swagger & the Sesame Street Cobblestones - (I Can't Get No) Cooperation
  11. anytimepally

    Six Degrees of Kermit T. Frog

    I don't know which Richard Temple I was supposed to go with, so I picked one at random Richard Temple was in Travaux, on sait quand ça commence... with Carole Bouquet Carole Bouquet was in For Your Eyes Only with Roger Moore Roger Moore was a guest on The Muppet Show staring Kermit the Frog...
  12. anytimepally

    What have been your avatars in the past?

    So long, Gary.. Hello Robin!
  13. anytimepally

    I won't be posting anymore...

    have fun! :excited:
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Wagon Wheel"
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Simon - "I Know What I Know"
  16. anytimepally

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    congrats! :excited::batty:
  17. anytimepally

    What TV shows are you currently watching?

    Ken Burns' Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson
Top