Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Ray Parker, Jr. - "Ghostbusters"
  2. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Paul Williams & Gonzo - "I'm Going To Go Back There Someday"
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    The Beach Boys - "Good Vibrations"
  4. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit - "Rainbow Connection"
  6. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Kermit - "The Frogs In The Glen"
  7. anytimepally

    What Movie are you Currently Watching?

    I'm going to watch Casino Royale later, then some home movies I think
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was a nice day today.. sunny, low 80s
  9. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I certainly hope so! went to the drive in with a pretty girl and ate a chilli dog and onion rings :)
  10. anytimepally

    Ever Had A "Bad Hair Day?"

    every day of my whole life
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday to jeffkjoe!

    I'm a couple days late, but happy birthday anyway! :excited:
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - "Big Time in the Jungle"
  14. anytimepally

    The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

    I am now out of burritos
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained this evening
  16. anytimepally

    Any news on the New Muppet Show?

    I agree with Daniel
  17. anytimepally

    Cameo spots you loved, yay! (and hated, booo!)

    stiff, yes, but would I want to call it acting? :) also, I'm stealing your format Favorite Muppet cameo: I always thought Joan Rivers was an inspired bit of casting.. also liked Dabney Coleman and John Cleese Least favorite Muppet cameo: The Dawson's Creek people in Muppets from Space Also...
Top